Extra Strength Easy-Swallow Ibuprofen 400 mg 72 Caplets
Advil Extra Strength Ibuprofen 400 mg (72) is one of the most effective non-prescription pain relievers and fever reducers. It's easy-swallow coat and fast acting formula provides double the relief as the usual caplet, helping your forget about the following symptoms:
- muscle & joint pain
- arthritis pain
- menstrual pain
Advil Extra Strength 400 mg contains the following ingredients:
- ibuprofen 400 mg
- corn starch
- croscarmellose sodium
- hydroxypropyl methylcellulose
- iron oxides
- lecithin (soy)
- pharmaceutical ink
- polyethylene glycol
- pregelatinized starch
- silicon dioxide
- sodium lauryl sulfate
- stearic acid
- titanium dioxide
- Store out of reach of children.
- Read label carefully. Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not take Advil if taking acetylsalicylic acid (ASA) or other products containing ibuprofen, or if allergic to ASA, salicylates or anti-inflammatory drugs, or any of the listed ingredients.
- Consult your physician before taking Advil if you have peptic ulcers, high blood pressure, heart, kidney or liver disease, any other serious disease, or are taking any other drug.
- Do not take Advil if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, unless directed by a physician.
- Consult your physician if the pain or fever persists for more than 5 days.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose unless advised by a physician.
- If abdominal pain, heartburn, nausea or vomiting, bloating, diarrhea or constipation, ringing or buzzing in the ears, nervousness, sleeplessness, dizziness, any change in vision, fluid retention, itching, skin rashes or any other side effect or unexplained symptom develops while taking Advil, discontinue use immediately and contact a physician.
- In case of overdose, call a poison control centre or a doctor at once even if there are no symptoms.