Nighttime Cold, Cough & Flu Liqui-Gels 18 Capsules
Analgesic + Antihistamine + Cough Suppressant
Get a good night's rest and feel better in the morning. Advil Nighttime Cold, Cough & Flu Liqui-Gels (18) is a analgesic, antihistamine, and a cough suppressant that works fast to help relieve the following pesky cold and flu symptoms:
- dry cough
- fever and chills
- body aches and pains
- sore throat pain
- runny nose
Advil Nighttime Cold, Cough & Flu liquid gels contain the following ingredients:
- ibuprofen (as free acid and potassium salt) 200 mg
- diphenhydramine hydrochloride 25 mg
- coconut oil
- D&C red no. 33
- FD&C blue no. 1
- pharmaceutical ink
- polyethylene glycol
- potassium hydroxide
- purified water
- Follow instructions on label. Do not exceed dose, unless instructed by a health care professional.
- Store out of reach of children.
- Do not take if taking any other pain reliever, sleep aid, antinausea, or allergy, cough or cold medicines with antihistamines/pain relievers/cough suppressants, or if allergic or hypersensitive to ASA, salicylates, anti-inflammatory drugs, or any of the listed ingredients.
- Do not take if you have an ulcer, gastrointestinal disease, lupus, liver or kidney problems, asthma or if pregnant or nursing.
- May cause marked drowsiness.
- Avoid tranquilizers, alcoholic beverages, driving a motor vehicle, or operating machinery.
- In case of overdose: Stop use and contact a doctor or poison control centre immediately, even if there are no symptoms.