Nighttime Liqui-Gels Pain Relief + Sleep Aid 20 Gelcaps
Pain Relief + Sleep Aid
If aches and pains are preventing you catching some zzzzzz's, Advil Nighttime Liqui-Gels (20) is the only fast-acting non-prescription medicine that works while you sleep. Advil Nighttime provides relief of the following symptoms while you dose off:
- joint pain
muscle aches & pain
Advil Nighttime Liqui-Gels contains the following ingredients:
- solubilized Ibuprofen (free acid and potassium salt) 200 mg
- 25 mg Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 25 mg
- coconut oil
- D&C red no. 33
- FD&C blue no. 1
- gelatin, pharmaceutical ink
- polyethylene glycol
- potassium hydroxide
- purified water
- Follow instructions on product label.
- Store out of reach of children.
- Do not take if you suffer from sleeplessness without pain, have pain that will not cause sleeplessness, if taking any other pain reliever, sleep aid, anti-nausea, or allergy medicine with antihistamines/pain relievers, or if allergic to ASA, salicylates, anti-inflammatory drugs, or any of the listed ingredients.
- May cause marked drowsiness.
- Consult your physician before taking Advil Nighttime if you have peptic ulcers, high blood pressure, heart, kidney or liver disease, any other serious disease, or are taking any other drug.
- Do not take Advil Nighttime if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, unless directed by a physician. Do not exceed the recommended dose unless advised by a physician.
- If abdominal pain, heartburn, nausea or vomiting, blood in vomit, bloating, diarrhea or constipation, ringing or buzzing in the ears, nervousness, dizziness or any change in vision, itching, fluid retention, skin rashes, bloody or black stools, bladder pain, hallucinations, difficulty speaking or any other side effect or unexplained symptoms develop, while taking Advil Nighttime, discontinue use immediately and contact a physician.
- In case of accidental overdose, call a poison control centre or a doctor at once even if there are no symptoms.