Digestive Care Probiotic 28 Capsules
OUT OF STOCK
4 Week Supply
Align is a daily dietary supplement and the #1 gastroenterologist recommended probiotic. Unlike other probiotic supplements, Align contains the unique and patented Bifantis, a probiotic bacteria strain that specifically supports digestive health.
Benefits of Align:
- replenishes friendly intestinal microbiota 24/7
- reduces gastrointestinal upset
- helps manage Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms (bloating, gas, discomfort)
- enhances immune health
- supports proper digestion
- suppresses disease-causing bacteria
- 1 calorie per capsule
- no refrigeration required
- one-a-day capsule
Align is a probiotic supplement that works alongside other digestive efforts in order to balance the digestive system. Along with a healthy diet, sufficient physical activity and the practice of stress-relieving exercise, Align can calm digestive upset completely and help users regain confidence and control.
Align's bacteria strain was developed by gastroenterologists after 10 years of rigorous scientific research and clinical trials. Bifantis fortifies the digestive system by supplying digestive organs with friendly bacteria, also known as probiotics. Probiotics are essential to many important body functions, including digestion. In the gut, probiotics assist the body's naturally-occurring gut bacteria.
Bifantis supports digestive health in the following ways:
- helps the body digest food that the stomach and small intestine have not been able to properly digest
- plays a role in producing some vitamins
- helps suppress "bad" microorganisms
- helps maintain intestinal mucosa
- provides a "barrier effect" for the immune system
- maintains a healthy balance of gut microbiota to assure healthy digestive function
Take one Align Digestive Care Probiotic capsule daily. Store Align at room temperature. No refrigeration required.
Align Probiotic Digestive Care Supplement contains the following ingredients:
Allergen precaution: Align contains milk.
- probiotic strain: Bifantis (Bifidobacterium infantis 35624)
- contains 1 x 109 colony-forming units (1 billion) (4 mg) when manufactured and provides an effective level of bacteria (1 x 107) until at least the "best by" date
- microcrystalline cellulose
- magnesium stearate
- sodium caseinate
- titanium dioxide
- trisodium citrate dihydrate
- propyl gallate (antioxidant preservative)
- Align contains milk.
- Store at room temperature.
- For best results, we recommend you keep Align capsules in original blister packaging until use.
- Store out of reach of children.
- As with other probiotics, in the first few days of taking Align, some consumers have reported experiencing some gas and bloating. This may be temporary while your system is adjusting to Align.
- If you are pregnant or nursing, we recommend you speak with a health care professional before using Align.