BAUSCH & LOMB
PeroxiClear Contact Lens 3% Hydrogen Peroxide Cleaning & Disinfecting Solution TWIN PACK
OUT OF STOCK
Twin Pack (2 x 355 mL)
Bausch + Lomb PeroxiClear Cleaning & Disinfecting Solution provides all day comfort for soft and gas permeable contact lens wearers. This gentle solution contains a maximum strength cleanser that assures contact lenses stay clean for longer. Added eye moisturizers lubricate the eyes for 24-hour moisture and comfort. PeroxiClear solution disinfects lenses in just four hours and comes with a special lens case to house soft contact lenses while they clean and condition.
- 3% hydrogen peroxide neutralizing solution
- for soft and gas permeable contact lenses
- kills 99.9% of germs
- Triple Moist Technology attracts, spreads and retains contact surface moisture
- helps prevent the build-up of debris and deposits throughout the day
- fast 4-hour disinfectant soak
- 2 unique PeroxiClear lens cases included
- preservative-free solution
- Place contact lenses in special lens case baskets that's provided with PeroxiClear.
- Rinse each lens for 5 seconds with PeroxiClear over the sink.
- Fill lens case to line with PeroxiClear and secure lid.
- Do not invert or shake lens case.
- Let soak for a minimum of 4 hours.
- Lenses are ready to use. No final rinse with saline is necessary.
- If desired, each lens may be rinsed for an additional 5 seconds each with a sterile saline solution prior to inserting into each eye.
Bausch + Lomb PeroxiClear contact lens solution contains the following ingredients:
- 3% hydrogen peroxide (with a phosphoric acid stabilizer)
- potassium chloride
- propylene glycol
- phosphate buffers
- PeroxiClear comes with a unique special lens case and neutralizing disc that's designed specifically for PeroxiClear solution. Do not use a flat lens case.
- Never insert PeroxiClear solution directly in the eye.
- Do not place a contact lens into the eye until the lens is completely disinfected (this takes a minimum of 4 hours).
- Do not rinse contact lenses with PeroxiClear before inserting them into eyes. If you want to rinse your contact lenses, use a sterile saline solution.
- Do not reuse or "top off" old solution left in lens case.
- Always dispose of remaining solution from the lens case after each use.
- Do not use water to care for your contact lenses.
- PeroxiClear is NOT a multi-purpose solution.
- You can store contact lenses in the case filled with PeroxiClear solution for up to 7 days if the case remains closed.
- If you accidentally get unneutralized PeroxiClear in eyes, remove lenses immediately and flush eyes with water or sterile saline solution. If burning or irritation continues, seek help from eye care professional.
- Store beyond reach of children.