BELL LIFESTYLE PRODUCTS
BELL CLEAR SKIN 90 CAPSULES 90 Capsules
Clearer skin could be a few caps away! Bell Master Herbalist Clear Skin, Help for Skin Disorders #60 (90 capsules) is a naturally-derived herbal skin care supplement that supports healthy skin, from the inside out! It's becoming more common for individuals to steer clear of expensive skincare products that contain harsh chemicals, and instead treat their skin the way nature intended, with natural ingredients, such as Oregon grape root and juniper berry extracts.
- helps cleanse and purify blood by flushing out toxins and making room for nutrients
- supports healthy cells, tissues, and organs
- helps stimulate metabolism and weight loss
Drawing from age-old Ayurvedic and traditional Chinese medicine, Bell Master Herbalist for Skin Disorders #60 introduces herbal skin care that strengthens internal health, which, unlike many skin care products, fixes the problem at its "root." That's because the root cause of skin disorders is toxic blood reaching your skin cells. Bell Master Herbalist #60 cleans and purifies your blood, nourishes your skin's cells, and leaves you feeling healthier and more confident in under a week.
- may be especially beneficial for those with acne, fever blisters, eczema, psoriasis, or other skin conditions
Initially, take 1 Bell Help for Skin Disorders capsules 3 times daily until you see beneficial results. Then experiment with 4 or less capsules daily. Noticeable results may be seen in as little as two days.
To retain freshness, store away from heat and humidity.
Dr. Hammond of Bell Lifestyle Products recommends taking Master Herbalist Help for Skin Disorders capsules with 2 Bell Shark Cartilage supplements daily.
Bell Master Herbalist Help for Skin Disorders #60 contains the following ingredients:
- fish oil powder
- Oregon grape root extract
- Sarsaparilla extract
- juniper berry extract
- silicon dioxide
- microcrystalline cellulose
- magnesium stearate
- If you become allergic to any of the ingredients, discontinue use.
- Store beyond the reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose, unless otherwise instructed by a health care professional.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking medication(s), consult a health care professional prior to using Bell Lifestyle Products Help for Skin Disorders #60.