BELL LIFESTYLE PRODUCTS
Bladder Control Tea #4b 120 g
OUT OF STOCK
Bell Lifestyle Products Bladder Control Tea #4b (120 g) is a great tasting urinary incontinence tea that contains a nutritious blend of natural and herbal ingredients. One cup of this citrus-sweet flavoured mixture can help put an end to uncontrolled leaks, wet undergarments, and embarrassing odour.
- supports complete urinary tract cleanliness and health
- relaxes bladder muscles
- helps reduce inflammation and irritation
- Cranberries contain special compounds that prevent bacteria from sticking to the surfaces of the urinary wall, which helps treat and prevent urinary tract infections.
- Marshmallow root extract has long been used to help relieve kidney problems and fluid retention. This natural medicine can also help relieve the inflamed lining of the urinary tract.
- Uva ursi is berry bearing plant that helps reduce bacteria in urine. It also functions as an anti-inflammatory.
- Goldenrod is used as a natural diuretic that helps rid the body of excess fluid.
Bell Lifestyle Products Bladder Control Tea #4b contains the following ingredients:
- golden rod
- marshmallow root
- uva ursi
- willow herb
- natural citrus flavours
We recommend drinking one large cup a day. Most women may have quick results within days. Others may need months to get relief.
PREPARATION: Measure into a pot enough water for the number of large
cups (about 8oz/250ml) you want to make and add 2 heaping teaspoons
for each cup. Add 25% more water to compensate for evaporation. Make
enough for a few days if you like. When you scoop out the tea, scoop
deep down into the bag to make sure the tea is kept well mixed. Example:
If you want to prepare 4 cups of tea, measure 5 cups of water and 8
heaping teaspoons of tea. Heat on a stove until boiling, then turn stove off
or set to low and allow to simmer for 10 minutes. Stir and allow the tea to
cool, then strain into a pitcher. For best results let it soak for a few hours
or overnight before straining. Store the pitcher in a refrigerator and drink
the tea cold or re-heated. You can put some in a thermos to take along
with you to work. The tea has a pleasing aroma. Tea tastes better without
sugar or sweeteners. If you must have a sweeter taste, use a little honey
or stevia. Do not prepare the tea by pouring hot water over it, since this will
not give you the full benefit.
- Men: click here to view Bell Ezee Flow Tea #4a.
- Bell Bladder Control Tea #4b is safe for men and women.
- Store out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose, unless directed by a health care professional.
- Rare and mild side effects may include nausea and vomiting, irritability, and insomnia.