BELL LIFESTYLE PRODUCTS
Master Herbalist Constipation Relief Tea #21b 20 Pack
Bell Master Herbalist Constipation Relief Tea #21b (20 bags) is a great-tasting and gentle stool softening laxative and a safe alternative to harsh laxatives that can cause unpleasant side effects.
Benefits of Constipation Relief Tea include the following:
- helps eliminate stool regularly
- helps increase urine production
- supports bowel and colon health
- helps reduce inflammation of the digestive system
Natural ingredients in Constipation Relief Tea in Capsules lubricate the intestines and relax the stomach nervous system.
- Buckthorn bark contains anthraquinones, compounds that improve the colon's ability to contract. Buckthorn bark is also an effective stool softener and colon cleanser.
- Dandelion function as a mild laxative that improves digestion and helps balance intestinal bacteria. Dandelion also promotes liver, kidney and gallbladder health.
- Fennel is sometimes called "the digestive herb." Fennel seeds contain fibre that helps clear the bowels and maintain proper intestinal movement.
Bell Master Herbalist Constipation Relief Tea #21b contains the following ingredients:
- buckhorn bark
- dandelion root
- dandelion leaves
- peppermint leaves
- marshmallow root
- fennel Seeds
- licorice root
- Store out of reach of children.
- Consult a health care professional prior to using Constipation Relief Tea if you are pregnant or nursing.
- Use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, seek medical help.
To extract most of the beneficial ingredients in the tea, boil water with tea bag in it. Let it steep for a while and squeeze the bag well