BELL LIFESTYLE PRODUCTS
Master Herbalist Constipation Relief Tea in Capsules #28 60 Capsules
Bell Master Herbalist Constipation Relief Tea in Capsules #28 (60 capsules) is a gentle stool softening laxative and a great alternative to harsh laxatives that can cause unpleasant side effects.
Benefits of Constipation Relief Tea in Capsules include the following:
- helps eliminate stool regularly
- helps relax the stomach and colon nerves
- helps prevent acid reflux
- fights intestinal infections
- helps eliminate worms
- helps reduce inflammation of the digestive system
- improves gall bladder health
- promotes healing of duodenal ulcers
Natural ingredients in Constipation Relief Tea in Capsules lubricate the intestines and relax the stomach nervous system.
- Turkish rhubarb is referred to as a "purgative herb" and is a natural laxative that works on intestine muscles.
- Buckthorn bark contains anthraquinones, compounds that improve the colon's ability to contract. Buckthorn bark is also an effective stool softener and colon cleanser.
- Uva ursi is berry bearing plant that helps reduce bacteria in urine. It also functions as an anti-inflammatory.
Take two Constipation Relief Tea Capsules before bed with a glass of water. For accute constipation, increase number of capsules. Should see results within one week.
Bell Master Herbalist Constipation Relief Tea #28 contains the following ingredients:
- Turkish rhubarb
- buckthorn bark
- extract of molasses
- uva ursi
- Store out of reach of children. Not for use by children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Consult a health care professional prior to using Constipation Relief Tea in Capsules if you are pregnant or nursing.
- If an allergic reaction occurs, discontinue use immediately.