BELL LIFESTYLE PRODUCTS
Master Herbalist Inflammexx #70 for all Aches and Pains 90 Capsules
Bell Lifestyle Products Master Herbalist Inflammexx #70 for all Aches and Pains (90 capsules) is a daily supplement that helps relieve chronic pain caused by the following ailments:
- muscle inflammation
- digestive discomfort (stomach, intestine, colon)
- diabetic neuropathy
- general nerve pain
Inflammexx #70 is made with natural ingredients, such as ginger and rosemary extracts. Even if you aren't sure what may be causing you pain and discomfort, Inflammexx #70 can soothe your aches and pains! Clinical studies have shown that many patients with chronic pain feel better after just one bottle of Inflammexx #70.
The amazing health benefits of Inflammexx rely on the following natural ingredients:
- Ginger is an anti-inflammatory agent that blocks chemical messengers (called prostagladins) that cause swelling in the brain.
- Turmeric is one of the spices used to make curry. It is a powerful anti-inflammatory and key ingredient in age-old medicines. Traditional uses of turmeric have been to help ease flatulence, jaundice, menstrual difficulties, bloody urine, hemorrhage, toothache, bruises, chest pain, and colic.
- Resveratrol is a naturally occurring compound that's found in the skin of red grapes. Benefits include, reducing inflammation, balancing cholesterol, preventing nerve cell damage, and improving longevity.
- Rosemary is a herb that was once thought to be a gift from Aphrodite, the goddess of love and beauty. Rosemary is rich in iron, calcium, vitamin E, and vitamin B6. It's a natural anti-inflammatory that's been used to help relieve or prevent migraines, minor wounds, asthma, liver disease, heart disease, and cancer.
Feel better the way nature intended.
Bell Master Herbalist Inflammex #70 contains the following ingredients:
Formulated in base of extra virgin olive oil.
- rosemary extract
- holy basil leaf
- resveratrol extract
- goldthread root extract
- scullcap extract
- Store out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- We recommend that you speak with a health care professional before using this product.