BELL LIFESTYLE PRODUCTS
Master Herbalist Sleep & Relax Tea #21a 20 Pack
natural ingredients | non-habit forming
Sleeping pills aren't exactly a natural remedy for sleep disorders. Weaning your body off of chemical sleeping pills can be as tiresome as not having sleep in the first place.
Bell Master Herbalist Sleep & Relax Tea #21a (20 pack) is an alternative to sleeping pills, made from natural ingredients. Chamomile and passionflower have been used for thousands of years as organic sleep aids, helping users to relax, soothe, and sink into a deep, restorative sleep.
- tastes pleasant
- induces feel-good relaxation
- ancient remedy
Sleeping pills may put you to sleep, but not the way nature intended. If you're looking for an herbal way to help your body re-learn how to fall sleep on its own, and sleep better on its own, then try Bell Master Herbalist Sleep & Relax Tea before testing out toxic over-the-counter solutions. You may be surprised at how well these natural ingredients work for you.
- Chamomile functions as a mild sleep aid that helps calm nervous complaints. It's also used to to promote relaxation and reduce stress levels.
- Valerian is tall, flowering plan that's long been used for its sleep-promoting effects and ability to help prevent sleep disorders--primarily insomnia and the inability to fall asleep. It's believed that valerian is a natural sedative that works on the brain and nervous system.
- Linden flower extract contains antioxidants. Linden has natural calming properties that help ease the digestive system and relax the mind and body.
Extract the beneficial ingredients in Sleep & Relax Tea by boiling water with the tea bag in the water. Let steep for a while and squeeze tea bag.
Bell Master Herbalist Sleep & Relax Tea #21a contains the following ingredients:
- chamomile flowers
- spearmint leaves
- citronella herb
- passionflower herb
- orange flowers
- linden flowers
- valerian root
- Store out of reach of children.
- Use only as directed.
- Consult a health care professional prior to using Sleep & Relax Tea if you are pregnant or nursing.
- No known side effects when taken as directed.
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients, discontinue use.
To extract most of the beneficial ingredients in the tea, boil water with tea bag in it. Let it steep for a while and squeeze the bag well.