BELL LIFESTYLE PRODUCTS
Master Herbalist Vision Day & Night #38 60 Capsules
Our eyes are an important connection with the world, making vision loss a debilitating problem that affects millions of Canadians.
Bell Lifestyle Products Master Herbalist Vision Day & Night #38 (60 capsules) is vision health supplement formulated to improve vision and optic nerve strength. Age and nutrient deficiency are both factors in vision loss, and can contribute to grittiness, blurred vision, glare, and inability to see well at night. Long-term vision problems include macular degeneration and blindness.
Bell's Vision Day & Night supplies vitamins for the eyes that help provide the following eye health benefits:
- improves night vision, allowing you to drive worry-free at night with less glare and blurriness
- improves vision strength and sharpness
- strengthens the optic nerve, limiting the amount of sorbitol (i.e. a sugar alcohol) that is allowed to accumulate in the eyes; excess sorbitol depletes vitamins, minerals and amino acids that nourish the retina
- helps reduce eye strain
- helps ease eye inflammation
- improves mitochondria, retina and photoreceptor cell health
The good news is, 75% of vision loss can be prevented, according to the Canadian National Institute of the Blind. Nutritious supplements and key eye vitamins and nutrients help retain eyesight, and may prevent or slow the progression of macular degeneration, glaucoma and other eye disorders.
Bell Lifestyle Products has included the best eye vitamins in their unique vision supplement. These eyesight nutrients include the following:
- Bilberry is a small shrub that contains anthocyanidins, which are nutritious plant compounds with antioxidant powers. Bilberry extract is used to improve blood circulation in the retina (enhancing nutrient delivery to the macula), strengthening of the fine capillaries of the retina, and provide antioxidant protection of the retina.
- Zeaxanthin is a carotenoids (organic plant pigments that function as antioxidants) extracted from the marigold plant. Carotenoids help filter harmful high-energy blue wavelengths (light) and protect the eye against free radical damage. Benefits include helping prevent cataracts, retain peripheral vision, and slow the progression of macular degeneration.
- Lutein (commonly called "the eye vitamin") is also a carotenoid that helps neutralize free radical damage, prevent cataracts, retain peripheral vision, and reduce the risk of macular degeneration.
- Eyebright is a flowering plants that helps reduce inflammation for blood vessels, eyelids and the inside of the eyelids.
- DL-Alpha-Lipoic acid is a powerful antioxidant that combines with other antioxidants in order to provide superior free radical defense. Alpha lipoic acid reduces the risk of retina cell death, cataracts and glaucoma.
Take 2-4 Vision Day & Night #38 capsules daily.
Bell Master Herbalist Vision Day & Night #38 contains the following ingredients:
- Aztec marigold extract (20% zeaxanthin)
- bilberry extract
- calendula extract (10% lutein)
- DL-Alpha-Lipoic acid
- eyebright extract
- magnesium citrate
- blakeslea trispora
- Store out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dosage. No known side effects when taken as directed.
- Do not use Vision Day & Night if you are pregnant or nursing.
- Consult a healthcare professional prior to use if you are taking any medication.
- High doses of carotenoids may turn the skin, especially palms of hands and soles of feet, a shade of orange. If this occurs, reduce dosage until skin returns to normal.