BELL LIFESTYLE PRODUCTS
Master Herbalist Wrist Pain Carpal Tunnel Syndrome #30 60 Caplets
Bell Lifestyle Products Master Herbalist Wrist Pain Carpal Tunnel Syndrome #30 (60 capsules) helps ease painful symptoms associated with joint and nerve conditions, such as carpal tunnel syndrome. Vitamins and nutritious plant ingredients help soothe pain caused by pressure on nerves and help decrease inflammation of joints and connective tissues.
Wrist Pain Carpal Tunnel Syndrome helps provide temporary relief of the following symptoms:
- carpal tunnel pain, tingling, numbness, and weakness in fingers, hand, arms or elbows
- joint and tissue inflammation
- nerve and tendon pain and dysfunction
- destroyed or dysfunctional tissue
- Butcher's broom is a small evergreen shrub that's root has long been used to relieve symptoms such as pain, heaviness, leg cramps and swelling, itching, and poor blood circulation. It is thought that butcher's broom prevents pooling in the veins and enhances blood flow to the legs, hands and brain.
- Omega-3 fatty acids are good fats found in fish oil. Among other benefits, omega-3s reduce inflammation and increase the production of pain-resolving molecules called resolvins.
- Curcumin is a substance found in the spice turmeric that is known to reduce inflammation and swelling.
- Vitamin B6 is sometimes taken by people with carpel tunnel syndrome, as many people with wrist and hand disorders are vitamin B6 deficient. This b vitamin may help reduce inflammation and lift production of the GABA neurotransmitter which helps control body pain.
Take two Wrist Paint Carpal Tunnel Syndrome capsules daily.
Bell Master Herbalist Wrist Pain Carpal Tunnel Syndrome #30 contains the following ingredients:
- omega-3 fatty acids (derived from fish oil)
- curcumin (derived from turmeric)
- bromelain extract
- boswelia extract
- feverfew extract
- butcher's broom root extract
- vitamins B2 and B6
- Store out of reach of children
- Use as directed. Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Consult a health care professional prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
- If an allergic reaction occurs, discontinue use immediately.