BELL LIFESTYLE PRODUCTS
Prostate Ezee Flow Tea #4A 120 g
Bulk Tea 120g
Bell Lifestyle Products Prostate Ezee Flow Tea #4A is an all natural herbal tea that supports prostate health and helps alleviate urological symptoms of an enlarged prostate. Natural ingredients, like saw palmetto, cranberry and ginseng, are loaded with antioxidants, plant phytosterols and ant-inflammatory agents that disinfect the urinary tract and provide relief for the following:
- poor or obstructed urine flow
- incomplete voiding
- urine retention
- difficulty starting
- strong urges
- frequent daytime and nighttime urination
- frequent discomfort (dysuria)
As men age, their prostates continue to grow, although problems associated with an enlarged prostate gland are more common in men over the age of 50. The healing powers of herbs have long been used to alleviate symptoms of mild to moderate benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), or enlargement of the prostate gland.
Human clinical studies reveal that regular consumption of saw palmetto can significantly improve prostate health. Saw palmetto is believed to block the production and release of a male hormone called dihydrotestosterone (DHT). Inhibiting DHT improves prostate health and development, and may even help prevent prostate cancer.
Cranberries are loaded with antioxidants and plant nutrients that have long been proven to relieve urinary tract infections and improve overall urinary health. Special compounds in cranberries have been shown to prevent bacteria from sticking to the surfaces of the urinary wall.
Stinging nettle is a herbaceous nettle plant. Its root contains powerful bioactive phytochemicals that alleviate symptoms of BPH. These phytochemicals include flavonoids, sterols, lignans, fatty acids, and polysaccharides lectins.
Cinnamon twigs and other aromatic herbs in Prostate Ezee Flow Tea give off a pleasant aroma that has become synonymous with relief and regained confidence. Other benefits of Bell's Prostate Ezee Flow Tea include:
- 2 to 4 week supply of tea
- 99% success rate
- no known side effects
- all natural ingredients
- affordable alternative to BPH pills
Drink a minimum of 2 large cups (250 mL) of Bell's Prostate Ezee Flow Tea daily on an empty stomach.
- Results are usually seen within a few days, although some men may need to consume the Prostate Ezee Flow Tea for months in order to achieve the full health benefits.
- For faster relief, drink 3 cups daily.
- Once you have relief, drink 1 cup per day for maintenance.
Bell Prostate Ezee Flow Tea #4a contains the following ingredients:
- saw palmetto
- stinging nettle
- water plaintain
- willow flower
- cinnamon twigs
- red poeny
The recommended intake is a minimum of two large cups of Prostate Ezee Flow Tea per day, preferably on an empty stomach. Prostate Ezee Flow Tea is best taken either 30 minutes before a meal or 2 hours after a meal. For faster relief, drink 3 cups per day.
- Measure approximately 250 mL (8 oz.) of water into a pot. Add two heaping teaspoons of Prostate Ezee Flow Tea into the pot, making sure to scoop deep into the bag to ensure the tea is well mixed. (Note: this is the measurement for one large cup of Prostate Ezee Flow Tea. Adjust measurements based on how many cups of tea you wish to make. Some users prefer to make a few days worth of tea.)
- Add 25% more water to the pot to compensate for evaporation.
- Heat on stove until water is boiling, then turn stove off or set on low to allow the tea to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir and allow the tea to cool.
- Strain tea into a pitcher. For best results, let the tea soak for a few hours or overnight before straining.
- Store the tea in a refrigerator.
- Drink cold or re-heat. Some users like to fill a thermos of Prostate Ezee Flow Tea to take with them to work. Customers have noted that the Prostate Ezee Flow Tea tastes better without sugar or sweeteners. Honey and stevia have be touted as great alternatives.
- Do not prepare Prostate Ezee Flow Tea by pouring hot water over it, since this will not give you the full benefit.
- No known side effects when taken as directed.
- If you become allergic to any of the ingredients in Prostate Ezee Flow Tea, discontinue use and seek medical attention.
- This is not a substitute for medical advice. We recommend that you speak with a healthcare professional before adding Prostate Ezee Flow Tea to your diet.
- Store beyond the reach of children.