BELL LIFESTYLE PRODUCTS
Shark Cartilage for Joint Relief 750 mg 100 Capsules
Bell Lifestyle Products Shark Cartilage #1 750 mg (100 capsules) is a natural health supplement that supports the growth, repair and maintenance of strong connective tissues, especially joints. Cartilage is a type of smooth, flexible tissue (made from collagen, protein and sugar) that provides cushioning and support for bones. As we age, cartilage can become injured, torn or worn down entirely. As a result, bone surfaces rub together and cause contact pressure, pain, stiffness and swelling.
Benefits of Bell Shark Cartilage include:
- improved mobility and flexibility
- enhanced quality of life
- reduced pain and joint inflammation
- good source of calcium
- results in as little as 14-21 days
- relief from hip, knee and hand arthritis
- relief from osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and muscle and joint pain
- 98% success rate
- all natural
Osteoarthritis is a type of arthritis caused by the wear and tear of joint cartilage. Shark cartilage is taken from the skeletal material of sharks in order to help repair worn-down human cartilage. A special chondroitin called mucopolysaccharide is found in the shark cartilage and appears to have inflammation-fighting qualities.
Working a a cellular level, shark chondroitin targets the underlying cause of pain, instead of simply masking the pain. The result is increased comfort, pain relief and reduce inflammation in joint tissues. Shark cartilage functions as a material nutrient for human cartilage, connective tissues and lubricating substances within joints.
- reduces pain and inflammation
- nourishes connective tissue
- replenishes chondroitin surrounding joints
- helps regenerate cartilage
- promotes new cartilage growth
- supports existing shock absorbing cartilage
- promotes flexibility and mobility
- may slow the progression of osteoarthritis
- no fillers
- clinical grade
- 100% pure
- by-product of the restaurant industry
3 bottles of Bell Shark Cartilage are needed to take 12 shark cartilage capsules daily for 2-3 weeks. Preferably 4 capsules each with meals and a large glass of water. Must be taken regularly.
Store away from heat and humidity to retain freshness. The slight odour of Bell Shark Cartilage will disappear completely if the capsules are kept in an open bowl away from heat and sunlight.
Bell Shark Cartilage #1 750 mg contains the following ingredients:
[per 1 capsule]
- shark cartilage powder (skeleton) 675 mg
- bovine chondroitin sulfate 75 mg
- magnesium stearate 0.2%
- Store beyond the reach of children.
- Side effects may include nausea, vomiting, constipation, and change in taste. This is a rare occurrence. For the most part, there are no known side effects of Bell Shark Cartilage when taken as directed.
- Do not exceed recommended dose unless otherwise directed by a healthcare professional.
- This is not a substitute for professional medical advice. We recommend that you speak with healthcare professional before taking new supplements.
- Bell Shark Cartilage is not for individuals under 18 years of age.
- Do not take Bell Shark Cartilage if you are pregnant or nursing.
- Consult a health care professional prior to taking Bell Shark Cartilage if you have kidney disease, diabetes, abnormal heart rhythms, a tendency to form kidney stones, or have a cancer that raises calcium levels.