Moisturizing Lubricant Eye Drops 30 ml
OUT OF STOCK
| Sterile Isotonic Solution | 30 mL bottle | also available in 15 mL |
On average, you blink 16 times every minute. When you have dry, irritated eyes, every minute seems to last a lifetime. Blink Moisturizing Lubricant Eye Drops immediately replenishes tear film by mimicking real tears, moisturizing with Sodium hyaluronate, and balancing with important electrolytes. Blink Moisturizing Lubricant Eye Drops puts time in perspective if your eyes...
- sting, burn, or feel scratchy
- have mucus around them
- feel irritated
- are tearing up from bright light, smoke, or wind
- are strained from reading (also known as "eye fatigue")
- have dry contacts in them
Hyaluronate naturally occurs in everybody's eyes, so when your eyes need refreshing, it's best to give them exactly what they're used to.
Electrolytes are found in natural tears, and Blink Moisturizing Lubricant Eye Drops has the perfect balance of electrolytes in its solution so that your eyes are soothed, buffered, and comfortable.
Blink Moisturizing Lubricant Eye Drops contain the following ingredients:
- boric acid
- calcium chloride
- magnesium chloride
- potassium chloride
- purified water
- sodium borate
- sodium chloride (preservative)
- sodium hyaluronate
| Apply 1-2 drop(s) per eye, then blink several times |
- Store in cool, dry place, away from direct heat & light.
- Prevent the risk of eye infections by using bottled eye drops within 4 weeks of opening the bottle.