The Carex Day-Light Sky for Bright Light Therapy features a contemporary, discreet bright light therapy lamp. The Day-Light Sky features a patented BriteZone technology that provides 10,000 LUX of white lights in a compact footprint. The Day-Light Sky helps with Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) as well as:
- Winter blues
- Circadian sleep disorders
- Jet lag
- Shift work adjustment
- Low energy
The Day-Light Sky works by delivering the maximum dose of 99.3% UV-filtered white light and projects light from above leading to effective therapy.
There are 2 flicker-free settings that can accommodate winter therapy or task lighting and meets the clinical guidelines for effective light therapy.
- Designed for home or office use
- 10,000 LUX of white lights for optimal therapy
- Glare-free diffusion screen blocks 99.3% of UV for safety and comfort
- 5 year limited warranty from the manufacturer
The following are the the technical specifications for the Carex Day-Light Sky:
- Color: Teal Blue
- Package Dims (h x w x d): 13" x 20.3" x 3.6"
- Package Weight: 9.8 lbs
- Product Dims (h x w x d): 26.9" x 13.7" x 10.5"
- Product Weight: 8.2 lbs