Regular Strength Daily Defence 200 mg 18 Capsules
COLD-FX Regular Strength 200 mg is a naturally-sourced daily defence supplement that enhances immune function and curbs the early onset of cold and flu symptoms. It can be used either as a daily preventative or a defence booster that can be taken at the first signs of sickness. One study showed that COLD-FX help reduce the risk of sickness by 89% in nursing home seniors. Another showed to cut the risk of recurrent cold by 56% in health adults.
The key ingredient in COLD-FX is pure North American Ginseng root, a herb that's been used for centuries in medicines that lift immune health and ward off sickness. COLD-FX is clinically proven to reduce the frequency, severity and duration of cold and flu symptoms and is a part of a growing number of people's defence plans.
Benefits of COLD-FX:
- non-drowsy (can be taken at any time of day)
- prevention or pro-action supplement
- contains natural viral-targeting ingredients that fight infection and ease symptoms
- maintains immune strength and function
- improves symptoms of upper respiratory infections, cough, bronchitis, and cold and flu
Take 1 COLD-FX 200 mg capsule twice daily as a preventative.
To help fight a cold or flu, take the following dose of COLD-FX at the onset of symptoms:
- day 1: Take 3 Capsules 3 times daily (9 capsules total)
- day 2: 2 Capsules 3 times daily (6 capsules total)
- day 3: 1 Capsule 3 times daily (3 capsules total)
COLD-FX Regular Strength 200 mg contains the following ingredients:
- CVT-E002TM 200 mg
(CVT-E002TM is a proprietary ChemBioPrint standardized extract from the root of Panax quinquefolius, or North American ginseng, 4:1.)
- natural capsule colour (chlorophyllin, titanium dioxide)
- Do not take COLD-FX if you are pregnant, nursing or taking blood thinning medication.
- Check label for common allergens.
- Do not use COLD-FX on children under 12 years of age.
- Use COLD-FX only as directed; Do not exceed recommended dose unless directed by a healthcare professional.
- Store beyond the reach of children.