Air-Dry Sculpting Clay Tubs 3 Pack
OUT OF STOCK
Crayola Air-Dry Clay Tubs contain a natural earth clay and comes in three bold colours that can be twisted, mixed and molded into fun shapes, sculptures and plaques. The earth clay dries into hard solid structures. When clay is wet, water can be added to soften and join separate clay pieces. Traditional clay molding techniques, such as coil, slab, pinch and score-and-weld, work well with Crayola Air-Dry Clay. Wet clay is very impressionable so kids can use rubber stamps, textured materials, beads, small stones and other decorative items to customize art pieces. When Air-Dry Clay sculptures are dry, they can be carved or inscribed with special clay tools and then decorated with tempera, acrylic or watercolour paints. When working clay, note that pieces greater than 1/4 inch thick are more durable and less fragile than thinner pieces. When joining two clay pieces together, roughen both surfaces and apply slip before pressing firmly together. To make slip, simply mix together clay and water into a creamy consistency.
- 3 bright colours (Coral red, Sunglow yellow, Emeral green)
- air-dry clay tubs with natural earth clay
- no baking or firing needed
- easy clean-up
- minimal shrinkage
- makes hard, solid structures
- net weight 1.5 pounds (680 g)
- Store beyond reach of small children.
- Adult supervision is required when using clay sculpting tools.
- Store unused clay in an airtight container.
- Do not store clay once water has been added.
- Keep finished product away from open flame.
- Do not mold into candle holders or other items that are intended for use around flame.
- Do not put clay in an oven, microwave or kiln.
- Do not allow finished pieces to come into contact with food or liquids.
- Do not ingest Crayola Air-Dry Clay.