DR. MILLER'S WHOLY TEA
Natural Total Body Detox - 8 Tea Bags - 30 Day Cleanse
OUT OF STOCK
Bloated, constipated and run down?
Dr. Miller's Wholy Tea is an all-natural cleansing tea for total body detoxification. Herbal ingredients, such as malva leaves and green tea, have been used for ages in natural remedies that promote the following benefits:
- improved colon, kidney and liver health
- efficient toxin elimination
- improved metabolism
- weight (fat) loss
- improved bowel function and regularity (helps relieve constipation and indigestion)
- enhanced energy levels
- reduced risk of developing serious illness and diseases
It's estimated that up to five pounds of our present body weight can be attributed to toxic fecal mater that has built-up along the walls of our intestine and colon. This can cause problems, such as bloating and constipation. Processed foods and environmental chemicals are just some of the reasons why our bodies find it hard to eliminate the toxic waste in our systems.
The colon sits at the end of the human digestive track. It's job is to remove waste and retain water. When the colon is clogged with waste, the body can't properly use the nutrients that it gets from food. Two cups of Wholy Tea is enough to regulate bowel movements (up to 2-3 daily) and flush waste out the digestive system. Some people like to adjust Wholy Tea intake according to their body's specific needs.
The liver is another key player in human health. The liver is the body's filtration system. Among other jobs, the liver removes toxins from the blood stream and helps the body break down food in order to extract the nutrients within. A sluggish liver is associated with fatigue, weight gain, water retention and high cholesterol.
A closer look at the benefits of Wholy Tea:
- breaks up toxic waste and flushes it from the colon, liver and kidneys
- maintains bowel function and regularity
- supports the proper absorption and utilization of food nutrients
- is considered an effective diet tea for weight loss
Adults, drink 2 cups (2 x 250 mL) of Dr. Miller's Wholy Tea daily. Two bags will make 4 litres (1 gallon) of tea. This should last one person one week. One tea bag will make 2 litres of Wholy Tea.
You also should be drinking around 8 cups (64 oz.) of clean water daily.
- bring 1 gallon of water to boil
- turn off stove
- drop 2 tea bags in water and cover
- let steep for 4-8 hours minimum
- refrigerate and serve as desired
- you can mix Wholy Tea with juice, tea or other beverages
Dr. Miler's Wholy Tea The Total Body Detox contains the following ingredients:
- persimmon leaves
- malva leaves,
- holy thistle
- marshmallow leaves
- blessed thistle
- green tea
- white tea
- Consult a health care professional prior using Wholy Tea if you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications.
- Consult a health care professional if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Store out of reach of children.