A+ Toddler Powder Drink in Milk Flavour | Ages 1-3 | 680 g
Child development specialists tell us that about 85% of the brain is developed by the time a child reaches their third birthday. Enfagrow A+ Toddler Powder Drink in Milk Flavour (680 g) is a milk-based powder supplement that assures growing bodies receive proper nourishment during these important years. Healthy life-long learning patterns can be supported by assuring your toddler receives a balanced diet with the proper vitamins, minerals and other nutrients.
- contains DHA, an omega-3 essential fatty acid that supports normal brain and eye development
- contains two dietary fibres (galactooligosaccharides (GOS) and polydextrose)
- includes 26 nutrients (which include 23 vitamins and minerals)
- is a superior source of calcium and iron
- contains more vitamin C than cow's milk
- is gluten-free and kosher
DHA is a healthy fat found naturally in foods and is a major structural component of the human brain. It's considered essential because the body can't produce it on its own and therefore must rely completely on diet or supplementation. Unfortunately this means that many toddlers don't get enough DHA, which has the following brain health benefits:
- is one of the building blocks of neuronal cell membranes
- improves neurotransmission and communication in the brain
- decreases the production of inflammatory cytokines (which alter immune system response)
- increases the suppleness of neuronal membranes
- facilitates binding of neurotransmitters to membrane receptors
- improves communication within the cells
- restores age-related declining levels of DHA in the brain
Formulated for toddlers 1-3 years old. Just add water.
1 (200 mL) Serving:
- Mix 4 unpacked level scoops of Enfagrow A+ powder with 175 mL of warm water.
- Mix until smooth.
- Refrigerate and use within 48 hours.
After opening can, store tightly covered at room temperature in a dry area. Store the Enfagrow dry scoop in can.
Enfagrow A+ Toddler Powder Drink in Milk Flavour contains the following ingredients:
[per 200 mL/36 g or 4 unpacked level scoops]
Protein 6 g
Fat 6 g
Docosahexanoic acid (DHA) 17 mg
- skim milk powder
- corn syrup solids
- palm olein oil
- coconut oil
- soy oil
- high oleic sunflower oil
- galactooligosaccharide solid (GOS)
- soy lecithin
- microencapsulated tuna oil (tuna oil, sodium caseinate, dried glucose syrup, dextrose, sodium ascorbate, tocopherols, soy lecithin)
- natural flavours
- ascorbyl palmitate
(may contain potassium hydroxide)
- calcium carbonate
- calcium phosphate
- cupric sulfate
- ferrous sulfate
- magnesium phosphate
- manganese sulfate
- zinc sulfate
- ascorbic acid
- calcium d-panthothenate
- dl-a-tocopheryl acetate
- folic acid
- pyridoxine hydrochloride
- sodium ascorbate
- thiamine hydrochloride
- vitamin A palmitate
- vitamin D3
- Do not exceed recommended dose unless directed by a health care professional.
- Store out of reach of children.
- Do not use if toddler has milk allergies.