Pen Brush Applicator | Original Toe & Foot Anti-Fungal Solution 1.7 ml
Fungi-Nail Original Toe & Foot Anti-Fungal Solution (1.7 mL) comes in this convenient Pen Brush Applicator that allows for mess-free and targeted applications of topical antifungal treatment to any of the following:
- toenail and fingernail fungus infections
- athlete's foot
- ingrown nails
- fungal infections on nail cuticles, edges and tips
Fungi-Nail Toe & Foot is a safe, #1 Pharmacist Recommended antifungal formula that's been trusted for over 20 years. There are no known side effects when used as directed, and results are visible in as little as two weeks! The Fungi-Nail solution contains 25% undecylenic acid, an antifungal medicine and fatty acid that helps halt fungus growth on skin.
Nail fungal infections are not uncommon, are estimated to make up about 50% of all nail abnormalities, and can occur on fingernails or toenails (although are most common on toenails). Symptoms usually include nail discoloration (black or yellow toenails), crumbling nail edges, and thick and brittle toenails.
Nail fungal infections are caused by fungi, which are microorganisms that breed in hot and humid environments, such as between an infected or damaged nail and nail bed.
Clear nail fungal infections fast with Fungi-Nail Toe & Foot!
- clears skin fungal infections
- inhibits fungal cell growth and reproduction
- packaged in this Pen Brush Applicator that easily applies solution under nails and cuticles
Directions for Fungi-Nail Toe & Foot are as follows:
- Clean area of fungal infection thoroughly with soap and warm water.
- Let affected area dry completely.
- Apply a thin layer of Fungi-Nail Toe & Foot Solution over fungal infection twice daily (i.e. morning and night).
- For athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks.
Fungi-Nail Original Toe & Foot Anti-Fungal Solution Pen Brush Applicator contains the following ingredients:
- undecylenic acid (25%)
- isopropyl palmitate
- For external use only.
- Do not use on children under 2 years, unless directed by a health care professional.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- Seek medical help if there is no improvement in 4 weeks.
- Store out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental ingestion, contact a emergency medical care facility or Poison Control Center immediately.