Organic Oregano Oil with 36% Carvacrol 25 ml
Webber Naturals Holista Organic Oregano Oil Extra Strength (25 mL) contains fresh oregano with 36% carvacrol. Carvacrol is a substance found in oregano that is responsible for this flavourful herb's antibacterial properties.
Oregano--translated means "mountain joy"--is an aromatic plant, and a rich source of vitamin K, manganese, iron and calcium. Health benefits of oregano oil may include the following:
- thymol and carvacrol in oregano act as antibacterials
- plant phytonutrients provide antioxidant protection from harmful free radicals
- fibre found in oregano can help expel toxins from the body
- help prevent infections, and fungal or yeast overgrowth
Holista Organic Oregano Oil contains the leaf oil of Origanum vulgare. The oil is gently extracted during a process called steam distillation. Oregeno's herbal benefits have long been used as a first line of defense during cold and flu seasons. Holista Organic Oregono Oil may also help the following ailments:
- cold sores
- muscle aches
- nail fungus
- joint pain
- insect/bugs (when used as repellent)
Add four drops of Holista Organic Oregano Oil to one cup (250mL) of water (or food) for flavour.
Webber Natuarls Holista Organic oregano Oil (25 mL) contains the following ingredients:
No artificial preservatives, wheat, or yeast.
[Per 5 drops (0.15 mL) ]
- organic oregano oil (Origanum vulgare) aerial (36% Carvacrol) 27.5 mg
- organic olive oil
- Do not use if pregnant of breastfeeding.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not exceed recommended dose, unless otherwise instructed by a health care professional (oregano oil in its pure form very strong and should only be diluted before used). Read product label before using.