Tea Tree Antibacterial Cleansing Spray | Peppermint 60 ml
Webber Naturals Holista Tea Tree Spray (60 mL) contains an essential oil distilled from the narrow-leaved tea tree called, Melaleuca alternifolia. Tea trees grow along the rivers and in the swamps in areas of Australia. People have used tea tree extracts for centuries for their antibacterial qualities. Use Holista Tea Tree Spray to clean minor skin abrasions and say goodbye to chemical cleansers and disinfectants.
- pleasant, non-medicinal minty scent
- helps inhibit the growth infection and yeast
- helps relieve joint pain
- helps prevent or treat athlete's foot, bacterial vaginosis, sunburn, corns, and calluses
- helps clear acne
- one spray helps clean and prevent further infection of minor cuts and abrasions
1-2 sprays of Holista Tea Tree Spray will act as a topical antiseptic for cuts or infection while 3-4 will help relieve arthritis pain after a gentle massage.
Webber Naturals Holista Tea Tree Antibacterial Cleansing Spray (60 mL) contains the following:
- alcohol denat
- Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) leaf oil
- Mentha piperita (Peppermint) oil
- External use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Speak with a health care professional before using Holista Tea Tree Spray, especially if you are pregnant or nursing.
- Discontinue use if rash or irritation occurs
- Avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes. In case of accidental contact, rinse immediately with water
- Avoid all topical use of Tea Tree Oil on cats and dogs. These animal species appear to poorly tolerate Tea Tree Oil leading to possible serious toxicity. As well, oral use in pets should also be avoided.
- Do not use full strength for children under 18 months of age or if pregnant – dilute to ½ strength
- Do not use in the presence of dermatitis or other chronic skin conditions