Tea Tree Oil 100% Pure 50 ml
Webber Naturals Holista Tea Tree Oil 100% Pure (50 mL) is a pure botanical oil, extracted from a species of shrubs and trees that grow on the swampy coast of Australia. Holista Tea Tree Oil contains a minimum of 30% of terpinen-4-ol, which is responsible for much of tea tree oil's antiseptic, antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Helps relieve fungal infections (i.e. fungal nail-bed infection, vaginal yeast infection, and athlete’s foot).
- Helps alleviate acne, eczema and herpes simplex (i.e. cold-sores).
- May help prevent head lice infestation.
- Antiseptic and disinfectant for cuts and scrapes.
Apply 2-3 times a day to affected areas, or as recommended by a health care professional.
Holista Tea Tree Oil (50 mL) contains the following ingredients:
No chemicals, preservatives, and has not undergone fumigation or irradiation procedures.
- 50 mL 100% Pure Tea Tree Oil
- a minimum of 30% of terpinen-4-ol
- For external use only.
- Discontinue use if rash or irritation occurs.
- Avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes. In case of accidental contact, rinse immediately with water
- Avoid all topical use of Tea Tree Oil on cats and dogs. These animal species appear to poorly tolerate Tea Tree Oil leading to possible serious toxicity. As well, oral use in pets should also be avoided.
- Do not use in the presence of dermatitis or other chronic skin conditions.
- Store out of reach of children.