Tea Tree Oil & Shampoo Complete Head Lice Kit | 3 Pack 1
natural lice removal treatment | hypoallergenic
Webber Naturals Holista Tea Tree Oil & Shampoo Kit is an all-in-one lice removal kit that is safe and natural. How does it work to remove lice? Tea tree oil is rich in monoterpenoids, which act as insecticides.
- helps relieve symptoms of lice infestation (e.g. itchy scalp)
- helps get rid of lice and nits
- helps prevent re-infestations
Webber Naturals Holista Tea Tree Oil & Shampoo Kit comes with the following:
- 100% Pure Tea Tree Oil (25 mL), which is a natural first aid remedy. It can be used for acne, nail-bed fungal infections, minor skin abrasions, and other common skin ailments.
- Tea Tree Oil Shampoo (250 mL) in fragrance-free base, which (when used daily) will remove hair and scalp build-up. Scalp & hair will be nourished and clean. Especially good for flaky scalps.
- Bonus fine-toothed lice comb
Use for 2 weeks, or as required.
- use fine-toothed lice comb every day, soaking it in rubbing alcohol for at least 1 hour after use
- for preventative measure: use Tee Tree Oil Shampoo (or add 100% Pure Tea Tree Oil to shampoo) once a week
Webber Naturals Holista Tea Tree Oil & Shampoo Kit contains the following ingredients:
1.) 100% Pure Tea Tree Oil 25 mL
2.) Tea Tree Oil Shampoo 250 mL
- tea tree oil (Melaleuca alternifolia) 100% pure in a non-allergenic shampoo
- ammonium laureth sulfate
- sodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate
- cocamide MEA
- polysorbate 80
- PEG-150 distearate
- tetrasodium EDTA
- DMDM hydantoin
- sodium chloride
- citric acid
- tocopheryl acetate
- For external use only.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women (or children under 2 years old) should use half of the recommended amount of pure Tee Tree Oil.
- Do not use on pets.
- Avoid contact with eyes & mucous membranes (in case of contact, rinse with water).
- Discontinue use if rash or irritation occur.
- Do not use in the presence of chronic skin conditions.