Orange Effervescent Electrolyte Rehydration Tablets 20 Tablets
OUT OF STOCK
Hydralyte Orange Effervescent Electrolyte Tablets (20 tablets or 10 doses) is a dehydration management pack that's especially useful for travelers and athletes or adults with exercise or alcohol-induced dehydration.
Hydralyte is a delicious oral re-hydration solution that provides the body with water and electrolytes that are lost due to factors like fever, vomiting, diarrhea, sweating and vigorous exercise, and alcohol and substance consumption. Hydralyte should be taken at the first sign of fluid loss, which usually displays symptoms of dehydration, such as the following:
- sticky or dry mouth
- excessive thirst
- dark yellow urine or decreased urine
- sunken eyes
- lack of concentration
Electrolytes likes those in Hydralyte refers to mineral ions (or salts) that can be found in body fluids. Electrolytes support complete cell health, and promote nerve, heart and muscle health. Benefits of electrolytes include the following:
- maintain cell membrane voltage
- carry electrical impulses (e.g. nerve impulses and muscle contractions)
Excessive sweating can cause the body to lose electrolytes, such as sodium and potassium, through sweat. These electrolytes need to be replaced so that your body's fluids have a constant concentration.
Adults, take 2 Hydralyte Effervescent Electrolyte Tablets from the tube and dissolve in 200 mL of water. It should take about 2-3 minutes for tablets to completely dissolve. Avoid mixing with soft drinks and fruit juices. Do not place tablet directly on mouth.
Hydralyte Orange Effervescent Electrolyte Tablets contain the following ingredients:
- sodium chloride
- potassium chloride
- sodium bicarbonate
- citric acid anhydrous
- glucose anhydrous
- nature identical colour (160a)
- natural flavour
- If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional.
- Consult a health care professional prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing or want to use Hydralyte for a child or infant.
- Use only as directed. Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Contains 0.78 mg/mL potassium. If you have kidney disease or are taking heart or blood pressure medicines, consult a health care professional prior to use.
- Store out of reach of children.
- Do not use if cap seal is broken. Replace cap tightly after use.