Topical Medicated Cough Suppressent & Pain Relieving Ointment 117 g
OUT OF STOCK
J.R. Watkins Medicated Ointment (117 g) is a topical skin rub that contains natural active ingredients. These ingredients have a cooling, soothing effect when applied to skin and have been providing people with relief for over 90 years.
Provides fast relief of the following:
- chest colds and accompanying coughs
- arthritic and rheumatic pain
- minor joint and muscle aches and pains
- pain and itching caused by minor burns and sunburn
Adults and children 2+, apply J.R. Watkins Medicated Ointment 2-3 times daily to affected areas.
J.R. Watkins Medicated Ointment contains the following ingredients:
- camphor (5.3%)
- menthol (2.8%)
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use for a persistent or chronic cough associated with smoking, asthma or emphysema.
- Do not use near an open flame.
- Consult a health care professional to using J.R. Watkins Medicated Ointment on children under 2 years of age, or if cough symptoms persist or worsen.
- Store out of reach of children.