Advanced 4-Strain Probiotic 60 Capsules
Jamieson Vitamins Advanced 4-Strain Probiotic (60 capsules) is a daily supplement that supports digestive health by balancing intestinal microflora and reducing stress-related gastrointestinal symptoms. This particular multi-strain probiotic is uniquely made to assure that the friendly gut bacteria strains survive the passage through the stomach and reach the intestinal tract where they are needed.
- reestablishes healthy intestinal flora
- enhances the immune system
- supports digestion
- suppresses disease-causing bacteria
Antibiotics, bacterial and viral infections, poor diet, stress, and unsafe water and food sources, can all affect the balance of good bacteria strains living inside our bodies. Taking this probiotic supplement may help with the following ailments:
- relieve antibiotic-associated diarrhea
- relieve traveler's diarrhea
- improve symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome
- improve symptoms of inflammatory bowel disease
- help prevent vaginal infections
- help relieve or prevent constipation
The following is a compilation of the 4 strains of bacteria contained in Jamieson Advanced 4-Strain.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus are friendly bacteria that live in the mouth, intestine and vagina.
- Bifidobacterium are friendly bacteria that live in the intestines.
- Streptococcus salivarius subsp. thermophilus and Lactobacillus delbrueckii are lactic acid bacterium that support digestive health, but also play a role in the production and isolation of certain enzymes.
No refrigeration required. Adults, take 1-3 4-Strain Probiotic capsules daily with a meal and a glass of water.
When travelling, take 1 capsule 3 times daily. Start two days before departure and continue two days after return.
Jamieson Vitamins Advanced 4 Strain Probiotic contains the following ingredients:
Probio-Tec Quattro (2 billion CFU active cells at time of expiry)
- Lactobacillus acidophilus LA5 1.0 x 109 CFU
- Bifidobacterium BB-12 1.0 x 109 CFU
- Streptococcus salivarius subsp. thermophilus (STY-31)
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii (LBY-27)
- vegetable magnesium stearate
- water-soluble cellulose
- titanium dioxide
- Discontinue use and consult a health care professional if symptoms of digestive upset (e.g. diarrhea) occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days. Do not use if you: experience nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea, severe abdominal pain, have an immune compromised condition (e.g. AIDS, lymphoma, long-term corticosteroid treatment).
- This product has come into contact with milk. Do not use if have a milk allergy.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage. Large quantities may cause diarrhea or other gastrointestinal side affects.
- Store out of reach of children.