Antioxidant Support | Resveratrol Red Wine Extract 30 Capsules
Jamieson Resveratrol Red Wine Extract (30 capsules) is a superior source of antioxidant compounds that are derived from French and Italian red wine grapes. Jamieson Resveratrol contains resveratrol and grape seed extract, which both support cardiovascular health and are said to contain anti-aging and disease-fighting properties.
- Each capsule provides the health benefits of approximately 6 glasses of red wine (without the calories or the alcohol).
- Grape seed extract is known for being a universal antioxidant that protects the vascular system and may help treat conditions such as varicose veins and hemorrhoids.
Resveratrol is a naturally-occurring compound that's extracted from the skin of red grapes. Resveratrol is a a polyphenol with antioxidant properties that studies show may have the following health benefits:
- reduces inflammation and free radical damage
- prevents damage from LDL "bad" cholesterol
- prevents nerve cell damage
- prevents insulin resistance
- improves longevity
Jamieson Reservatrol Red Wine Extract contains the following ingredients:
- resveratrol (Vitis vinifera vine) 50 mg
providing 20% Oligostillbenes and yielding 10% t-resveratrol and 10% Viniferin
- grapeseed (10:1) extract (Vitis vinifera seed)(equivalent to 330 mg raw seed) 33 mg
- phosphatidylcholine (Glycine max soybean) 67 mg
- dicalcium phosphate
- natural carmine colour
- vegetable magnesium stearate
- calcium silicate
- Consult a health care professional for use alongside anti-coagulant or anti-platelet drugs (including non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs [NSAIDs] and aspirin).
- May interact with drugs that are metabolized by cytochrome P450 3A4 (i.e. HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors, calcium channel antagonists, anti-arrhythmic agents, HIV protease inhibitors, immunosuppressants, anti-histamines, benzodiazepines and drugs used to treat erectile dysfunction).
- Do not use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking anticoagulant/antiplatelet drugs.
- Store out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose, unless directed by a health care professional.