B75 Complex 75 mg 90 Caplets
OUT OF STOCK
Jamieson B75 Complex 75 mg (90 caplets) contains 75 mg of each of the 11 vitamin B members in one convenient daily supplement. This optimal blend of nutrients supports a variety of important body functions, including the following:
- regulating mood (helping reduce symptoms of stress, anxiety and depression)
- converting carbohydrates, fats and proteins into energy
- brain function and memory
- cardiovascular and digestive system health
- nerve and eye/vision health
- maintaining health nerves, skin, hair, liver and muscle tone
- the formation of red blood cells
- preventing neural tube birth defects (with the inclusion of folic acid)
Important B vitamins act as co-enzymes and therefore help in a variety of biological processes throughout the body. Here is a list of the 11 B vitamins that make up Jamieson B75 Complex and their potential health benefits:
- Thiamine (B1) helps convert carbohydrates into energy.
- Riboflavin (B2) is important for cell (body) growth and blood cell production.
- Niacinamide (B3) helps improve skin elasticity, improves skin tone and texture, and helps balance cholesterol and triglyceride (blood fat) levels.
- Pyridoxine (B6) helps reduce the risk of developing over 100 different health conditions, including heart disease, depression, dementia, and kidney stones.
- Cyanocobalamin (B12) is used in energy production (metabolic processes), helps regulate the nervous systems and provides support for overall digestive health.
- Pantothenic acid is considered to be one of the most important of all the B vitamins. All living things rely on panthothenic acid to support their metabolic processes. Panthothenic acid is required for your body to convert fats, carbohydrates, and proteins into energy. It is also required to make hormones that sustain the immune system.
- Folic acid is involved in producing genetic material. Folic acid also supports bowel health, immunity, energy production, and the formation of red blood cells.
- Biotin promotes healthy metabolism (e.g. fat and sugar metabolism), blood sugar balance, and skin health.
- Choline bitartrate supports cell membranes, and helps in the process of transporting fat and cholesterol from the liver to other parts of the body. Choline is also linked to memory and muscle control.
- Inositol may be used to prevent anxiety disorders, metabolic disorders, memory disorders, depresson, and other health conditions, although the research seems limited.
- Para amino benzoic acid (PABA) can be made by the body using folic acid, therefore is not technically a vitamin. It is required for reproductive health, organ health, and hair health. It is also an antibacterial and is used in the formation of red blood cells.
Jamieson Vitamins B75 Complex contains the following ingredients:
No salt, sugar, starch, gluten or lactose.
[per caplet (a tablet shaped as a capsule)]
- vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate), 75 mg
- vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), 75 mg
- vitamin B3 (Niacinamide), 75 mg
- vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl), 75 mg
- vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), 75 mg
- pantothenic acid (calcium d-Pantothenate), 75 mg
- folate (folic acid), 0.6 mg
- biotin (d-biotin) choline bitartrate, 75 mcg
- choline bitartrateInositol, 75 mg
- inositol, 75 mg
- amino benzoic acid
- modified cellulose gum
- dicalcium phosphate
- vegetable Stearic Acid
- vegetable magnesium stearate
- natural peppermint flavour
- Water-soluble cellulose
- Brazilian palm tree wax
- natural neppermint oil
- Consult a healthcare professional prior to use if you are taking HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors (statin drugs), anticoagulants, analgesics, antibiotics, and colchicines.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage. This product may cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, or headaches.
- Discontinue use and consult a health care professional if these symptoms persist or worsen.
- The riboflavin (Vitamin B2) in this formula may cause the urine to turn a bright yellow colour, but this is not a harmful side effect.
- Store out of reach of children.