Baby-D Vitamin D3 Droplets | 400 IU Per Drop 11.7 ml
Jamieson Vitamins Baby-D Vitamin D3 Droplets (11.7 mL or 360 drops) is a safe liquid supplement that provides your baby with the current recommended daily intake of vitamin D, which is currently 400 IU for babies living in temperate regions, and 800 IU daily for babies north of 55 degrees latitude.
The sun can introduce health risks to your baby's sensitive skin. That's why Health Canada recommends vitamin supplements, such as Jamieson's Baby-D liquid formula. They're the safest, easiest and most effective way for babies to receive the sunshine vitamin (i.e. vitamin D).
Jamieson Baby-D comes with a convenient dropper that measures 400 IU of 100% pure vitamin D at every dose. Benefits of this this special baby supplement include the following:
- helps form healthy bones and teeth
- helps the body absorb and use calcium and phosphorus
- helps prevent vitamin D deficiency and associated health risks
- helps maintain overall health and wellness
- free of artificial colours, flavours and preservatives
- contains no salt, sugar, gluten or lactose
Jamieson Baby-D Vitamin D3 Droplets 400 IU contains the following ingredients:
- vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)10 mcg / 400 IU
- corn oil
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage. Taking too much vitamin D can cause non-specific symptoms such as diarrhea, constipation, headache, poor appetite, weight loss, nausea, vomiting and extreme fatigue. Excess vitamin D can also increase blood levels of calcium (hypercalcemia), potentially causing heartbeat irregularities and deposition of calcium and phosphate in the kidneys and soft tissues (i.e. muscles).
- Store out of reach of children.