Product Code: 70874
Shop all JAMIESON VITAMINS products now!
Roll over image to zoom in
Bilberry 25 mg | European Blueberry for Eye Health 60 Capsules
Jamieson Vitamins Bilberry 25 mg (60 capsules) contains extract from the bilberry shrub, which is a plant that grows wild in the woods of Northern Europe and is harvested in the late summer months. Bilberry extract contains bioflavonoids that are associated with improved blood circulation to the retina (enhances lutein delivery to the macula), strengthening of the fine capillaries of the retina, and potent antioxidant protection of the retina.
Health benefits of Jamieson Bilberry derive from bilberry anthocyanidins, which are nutritious plant compounds with antioxidant powers. Benefits include the following:
- slows the progression of age-related macular degeneration (AMD)
- strengthens blood vessels
- improves circulation
- helps prevent cell damage
- may help prevent retinopathyand diarrhoea
Although bilberries aren't a treatment for diabetes, their extract may help lower blood glucose levels in diabetic patients. Retinopathy and maculopathy are both conditions of the retina that are more common in people with diabetes.
Take 1 Jamieson Bilberry capsule daily with food.
Store between 15°C-25°C.
Jamieson Bilberry 25 mg contains the following ingredients:
- bilberry (100:1) extract 25 mg
- vegetable magnesium stearate
- No known side effects when taken as directed. Do not exceed recommended dose unless directed by a health care professional.
- Store out of reach of children.