BodyGuard Anti-Inflammatory with Curcumin, Boswellia & Ginger 60 Tablets
OUT OF STOCK
Jamieson Vitamins BodyGuard Anti-Inflammatory Next Generation Joint Care (60 tablets) is an herbal pain management and joint care supplement that's specially formulated to help arthritis sufferers perform everyday activities. Unlike many of the non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) on the market, BodyGuard Anti-Inflammatory contains naturally sourced ingredients that have been used for centuries of herbal medicine.
Benefits of BodyGuard Anti-Inflammatory include the following:
- help relieve pain, stiffness and swelling associated with joint inflammation
- helps ease neck, knee, shoulder and lower back aches and pains
- promotes the healing of minor wounds, such as cuts, burns and other minor skin irritations
- provides antioxidants that enhance the body's natural defense system
According to Arthritis Canada, arthritis is the leading cause of disability (Arthritis Canada July 2013). As the body ages, connective tissue, or padding, for bones and joints wears down, causing inflammation, pain and the further break down of tissue.
- Curcumin is extracted from turmeric, an ancient spice that's been used for centuries in medicine. Curcumin is a natural pain reliever and great alternative to chemical pain killers. Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is characterized by chronic joint pain and disability. Studies show that curcumin inhibits inflammation-causing enzymes, which relieves debilitating symptoms of arthritis, even in those suffering with RA. Curcumin is also believed to promote connective tissue growth, while curcumin antioxidants help repair joint tissue damage caused by inflammation.
- Ginger is a fleshy root and anti-inflammatory food that's sometimes used to relieve osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis pain. Unlike NSAIDs that only inhibit joint inflammation, ginger seems to block the formation of inflammatory compounds in the first place! Ginger's also loaded with antioxidants that help break down inflammation and fluid acid in joints.
- Boswellia (also known as frankincense) is an anti-inflammatory that works alongside curcumin to reduce joint inflammation damage.
Adults, take two Jamieson BodyGuard Anti-Inflammatory caplets daily.
Store between 15ºC and 25ºC.
Jamieson Vitamins BodyGuard Anti-Inflammatory contains the following ingredients:
- Meriva® Curcumin Phytosome® (Curcuma long L., rhizome / soy lecithin complex) 500 mg
- boswellia (Boswellia serrata, whole plant) 10 mg
- ginger (Zingiber officinal, rhizome) 10 mg
Non-Medical Ingredients in Jamieson Vitamins BodyGuard:
- dicalcium phosphate
- vegetable magnesium stearate
- modified cellulose gum
- calcium silicate
- water-soluble cellulose
- Brazillian palm tree wax
- Consult a health care professional prior to using BodyGuard Anti-Inflammatory if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you have gallstones, a bile duct obstruction, stomach ulcers or excess stomach acid.
- Consult a health care professional if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Hypersensitivity (e.g. severe allergy to soy lecithin) has been known to occur, in which case discontinue use of product.
- Store out of reach of children.