Calcium Carbonate + Vitamin D3 (500 mg/ 1,000 IU) 120 Capsules
An adult body absorbs 15-20% less calcium than it did when it was a younger, and that percentage increases with age. Jamieson Vitamins Calcium Carbonate + Vitamin D3 (120 caplets) provides the optimal daily dose of calcium needed for proper maintenance of an adult body. Calcium carbonate is the most common form of naturally occurring calcium, and helps our bodies maintain bones, teeth, gums, nerves, and hundreds of other body functions.
Jamieson Calcium Carbonate + Vitamin D3 also contains 1,000 IU (per caplet) of vitamin D3 to help prevent excess calcium loss, and to help incorporate calcium into bones. Together, calcium and vitamin D help in the maintenance and and building of healthy bones and teeth.
- Calcium is essential to the maintenance of bone density.
- Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the body, and even controls the formation of enzymes and hormones.
- Calcium is required for muscle growth.
- Calcium controls muscle contraction and is important for the maintenance of a regular heart beat.
- Calcium transmits nerve impulses.
- Calcium helps transfer information between brain cells.
- Calcium controls osmosis diffusion through cell membranes and passes information within the cell.
- Most of the calcium in our bodies is stored in bones and teeth.
- Calcium supplements help prevent hypoglycemia (chronic calcium deficiency), which is linked to approximately 150 different degenerative diseases and conditions.
Jamieson Calcium with Vitamin D3 contains the following ingredients:
- calcium (calcium carbonate) 500 mg
- vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 25 mcg/1,000 IU
- modified cellulose gum
- vegetable stearic acid
- vegetable magnesium stearate
- water-soluble cellulose
- titanium dioxide
- Read label carefully before using product.
- Store out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose, unless otherwise instructed by a healthcare professional.
- Consult a health care professional prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing or taking blood thinning medication.