Calcium Magnesium | BONUS 100% More Caplets 100 Caplets
200 caplets for the price of 100
Jamieson Calcium • Magnesium (200 caplets) is composed of both a calcium and a magnesium complex for optimal absorption. Together, these essential minerals partake in hundreds of different biological functions.
Health benefits of calcium and magnesium supplementation include the following:
- builds and maintains healthy bones, teeth and cells
- may help reduce high blood pressure and maintain a regular heart beat
- supports colon, nervous system and immune system health
- helps prevent insomnia
- helps prevent hypoglycemia (i.e. chronic calcium deficiency), which is linked to approximately 150 different degenerative diseases and conditions
- provides anti-inflammatory and immune system support
- helps relieve premenstrual (PMS) and menopausal symptoms
- helps prevent the development of osteoporosis (which can lead to bone fractures later in life)
- plays a role in energy production and regulating body temperature
- benefits skin, hair and nails
Store between 15°C-25°C.
Jamieson Calcium • Magnesium contains the following ingredients:
[per caplet (a tablet that's shaped as a capsule)]
- elemental calcium (complex of calcium carbonate, calcium citrate, calcium fumarate, calcium malate, calcium succinate) 333 mg
- magnesium (complex of magnesium oxide, magnesium citrate, magnesium fumarate, magnesium malate, magnesium succinate) 167 mg
- modified cellulose cum
- vegetable stearic acid
- vegetable distilled monoglycerides
- vegetable magnesium stearate
- water-soluble cellulose
- Brazilian palm tree wax
- Store out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Consult a health care professional if you are pregnant, nursing or on other medications.
- Calcium and/or magnesium and/or zinc may interact with or be depleted by ACE inhibitors, anti-osteoporotics, anti-arthritics, anti-gout medications, anti-fungals, anti-malarial drugs, anti-tuberculosis drugs, anti-convulsants, anti-hypertensives, anti-pyretics, biguanides, bronchodilators, cholesterol reducing medications, corticosteroids, immunosuppressants, oral contraceptives, salicylates, sulfonylureas, and sulfonamides. Foods high in phosphorus (animal protein and soft drinks) promote urinary loss of calcium. High consumption of caffeine, and excess dietary fat and fibre can inhibit calcium absorption.
- Some people may experience diarrhea. Zinc supplementation can cause a copper deficiency.