Calcium Magnesium + Vitamin D3 | BONUS 100% More Caplets 100 Caplets
200 caplets for the price of 100
Jamieson Vitamins Calcium • Magnesium + Vitamin D3 uses the optimal ratio of 2:1 of calcium to magnesium. This ratio assures maximum calcium absorption and prevents adverse gastrointestinal effects that can occur when the two minerals are combined.
Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the human body, and is stored primarily in bones and teeth. Jamieson Calcium • Magnesium + D3 also contains 200 IU (per caplet) of vitamin D3 to help prevent excess calcium loss, and to help incorporate calcium into bones. Together, calcium and vitamin D help in the maintenance and and building of healthy bones and teeth.
Like calcium, magnesium is an en essential mineral. Magnesium helps the body absorb calcium, can help prevent osteoporosis and cardiovascular disease, and is required for over 300 biochemical reactions in the body. Other benefits of magnesium include the following:
- transmits nerve pulses
- helps regulates body temperature
- detoxifies tissues
- assists in energy production
- helps build and maintain healthy bones and teeth
- helps relieve premenstrual (PMS) and menopausal symptoms
- helps prevent the development of osteoporosis (which can lead to bone fractures later in life)
The health benefits of the nutritious trio in Jamieson Calcium • Magnesium + D3 include the following:
- build and maintain healthy bones, teeth and cells
- may help reduce high blood pressure and maintain a regular heart beat
- support colon, nervous system and immune system health
- help maintain a steady metabolism
- help prevent hypoglycemia (i.e. chronic calcium deficiency), which is linked to approximately 150 different degenerative diseases and conditions
- provide anti-inflammatory support
Store between 15°C-25°C.
Jamieson Calcium Magnesium with Vitamin D contains the following ingredients:
No salt, gluten, lactose or shellfish.
[per caplet (a tablet that's shaped as a capsule)]
- elemental calcium (calcium carbonate, calcium citrate, calcium fumarate, calcium malate, calcium succinate) 333 mg
- elemental magnesium (magnesium oxide, magnesium citrate, magnesium fumarate, magnesium malate, magnesium succinate) 167 mg
- vitamin D (cholecalciferol) 200 IU
- vegetable stearic acid
- vegetable magnesium stearate
- water soluble cellulose
- titanium dioxide
- Brazilian palm tree wax
- polysorbate 80
- mineral oil
- purified magnesium silicate
- citric acid
- soy polysaccharides
- triethyl citrate
- Calcium can impair the absorption of the mineral iron. Foods high in phosphorus (animal protein and soft drinks) promote urinary loss of calcium. High consumption of caffeine, and excess dietary fat and fibre can inhibit calcium absorption. Calcium and/or vitamin D may be depleted by corticosteroids, bronchodilators, anti-osteoporotics, cholesterol-reducing medications, anti-gout medications, anti-tuberculosis drugs, Histamine (H2) blockers, oral contraceptives, and sulfonamides.
- Consult a health care professional prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing or have a kidney or thyroid disorder.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Excess calcium can contribute to the development of kidneys stones, and may cause calcium deposits in the body.
- Store out of reach of children.