Calcium Magnesium + Zinc | BONUS 100% More Caplets 100 Caplets
200 caplets for the price of 100
Jamieson Calcium Magnesium + Zinc (200 caplets) is composed of an easily-absorbed natural calcium complex, with the added benefits of the mineral zinc. This nutritious supplement helps regulate a steady metabolism and fortify a strong immune system.
- Zinc is an important mineral that plays a role in hundreds of biological processes, including helping over 300 enzymes function, fortifying immune cells, and carbohydrate and protein metabolism.
- Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the human body, and is stored primarily in bones and teeth.
- Like calcium, magnesium is an en essential mineral. Magnesium helps the body absorb calcium, can help prevent osteoporosis and cardiovascular disease, and is required for over 300 biochemical reactions in the body.
- builds and maintains healthy bones, teeth and cells
- may help reduce high blood pressure and maintain a regular heart beat
- supports colon
- supports nervous system
- helps maintain a steady metabolism
- helps prevent hypoglycemia (i.e. chronic calcium deficiency), which is linked to approximately 150 different degenerative diseases and conditions
- provides anti-inflammatory and immune system support
- helps relieve premenstrual (PMS) and menopausal symptoms
- helps prevent the development of osteoporosis (which can lead to bone fractures later in life)
- plays a role in energy production and regulating body temperature
- benefits skin, hair and nails
Store between 15°C-25°C.
Jamieson Calcium Magnesium + Zinc contains the following ingredients:
No salt (NaCl), sugar, starch, gluten, lactose or shellfish.
[per caplet (a tablet shaped as a capsule)]
- elemental calcium (from a complex of calcium carbonate, calcium citrate, calcium fumarate, calcium malate and calcium succinate) 333 mg
- magnesium (from a complex of oxide, citrate, fumarate, malate, and succinate) 166.66 mg
- zinc gluconate 16.66 mg
- modified cellulose cum
- vegetable stearic acid
- vegetable distilled monoglycerides
- vegetable magnesium stearate
- water-soluble cellulose
- Brazilian palm tree wax
- Store out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Consult a health care professional if you are pregnant, nursing or on other medications.
- Calcium and/or magnesium and/or zinc may interact with or be depleted by ACE inhibitors, anti-osteoporotics, anti-arthritics, anti-gout medications, anti-fungals, anti-malarial drugs, anti-tuberculosis drugs, anti-convulsants, anti-hypertensives, anti-pyretics, biguanides, bronchodilators, cholesterol reducing medications, corticosteroids, immunosuppressants, oral contraceptives, salicylates, sulfonylureas, and sulfonamides. Foods high in phosphorus (animal protein and soft drinks) promote urinary loss of calcium. High consumption of caffeine, and excess dietary fat and fibre can inhibit calcium absorption.
- Some people may experience diarrhea. Zinc supplementation can cause a copper deficiency.
- Calcium carbonate may cause symptoms of gas, bloating, or constipation. If this occurs, switch to calcium citrate. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Excess calcium can contribute to the development of kidneys stones, and may cause calcium deposits in the body. Excess zinc can impair the immune system, increasing susceptibility to infection, and inhibit copper absorption, which could lead to anemia. If you experience abdominal pain, appetite loss, diarrhea, irregular heartbeat, mood or mental changes, nausea, tiredness, weakness, discomfort urinating, or vomiting, discontinue use and contact a physician.