Chewable Vitamin B Complex 25 mg | Berry Bliss Flavoured Chews 90 Capsules
Jamieson Chewable Vitamin B Complex 25 mg Berry Bliss (90 chews) is Canada's first chewable vitamin B complex, specially formulated for anyone who doesn't enjoy swallowing pills. This tasty berry-flavoured chewable vitamin contains 25 mg of each of vitamin B's important members. Jamieson Vitamin B Complex is an optimal blend of nutrients that supports a variety of important body functions, which include the following:
- regulating mood (helping prevent anxiety and depression)
- regulating stress
- energy production
- brain function and memory
- supporting heart and digestive health
- promoting healthy nerves and eyes
- supporting liver, skin and mouth health
Important B vitamins act as co-enzymes and therefore help in a variety of biological processes throughout the body. Here is a list of the 10 B vitamins that make up Jamieson Chewable B Complex and their potential health benefits:
- Thiamine (B1) helps change carbohydrates into energy.
- Riboflavin (B2) is important for cell (body) growth and blood cell production.
- Niacinamide (B3) helps improve skin elasticity, improves skin tone and texture, and helps balance cholesterol and triglyceride (blood fat) levels.
- Pantothenic acid (B5) is considered to be one of the most important of all the B vitamins. All living things rely on panthothenic acid to support their metabolic processes. Panthothenic acid is required for your body to convert fats, carbohydrates, and proteins into energy. It is also required to make hormones that sustain the immune system.
- Pyridoxine (B6) helps reduce the risk of developing over 100 different health conditions, including heart disease, depression, dementia, and kidney stones.
- Cyanocobalamin (B12) is used in energy production (metabolic processes), helps regulate the nervous systems and provides support for overall digestive health.
- Biotin promotes healthy metabolism (e.g. fat and sugar metabolism), blood sugar balance, and skin health.
- Choline bitartrate supports cell membranes, and helps in the process of transporting fat and cholesterol from the liver to other parts of the body. Choline is also linked to memory and muscle control.
- Inositol may be used to prevent anxiety disorders, metabolic disorders, memory disorders, depresson, and other health conditions, although the research seems limited.
- Folic acid is involved in producing genetic material. Folic acid also supports bowel health, immunity, energy production, and the formation of red blood cells.
Adults, take 1-2 Jamieson Chewable B Complex daily with meals
Store between 15°C-25°C.
Jamieson Chewable Vitamin B Complex 25 mg Berry Bliss contains the following ingredients:
No sugar, salt, starch, gluten or lactose; GMO-free.
- vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate) 25 mg
- vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 25 mg
- vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) 25 mg
- vitamin B5 (Calcium d-Pantothenate) 25 mg
- vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl) 25 mg
- vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 25 mcg
- folate (Folic Acid) 30 mcg
- biotin 25 mcg
- choline (Choline Bitartrate) 25 mg
- inositol 25 mg
- citric acid
- natural flavours (Strawberry, Blueberry, Raspberry, Vanilla, Grape)
- vegetable stearic acid
- vegetable magnesium stearate
- water-soluble cellulose
- titanium dioxide
- purified magnesium silicate
- medium chain triglycerides
- Consult a healthcare profession prior to use if you are taking HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors (statin drugs).
- Store out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose, unless directed by a health care professional.
- This product may cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, or headaches when not taken as directed.
- The riboflavin (Vitamin B2) in this formula may cause the urine to turn a bright yellow colour, but this is not a harmful side effect.