Cod Liver Oil 300 mg Softgels 100 Capsules
Jamieson Cod Liver Oil (100 softgels) is a rich natural source of vitamins A and D, and a minor source of essential fatty acids. The benefits of cod liver oil include helping with the maintenance of healthy eyes (vision), skin, teeth, bones and hair.
Cod liver oil contains essential fatty acids (such as EPA and DHA omega-3s) that help prevent blood from clotting. Omega-3 fatty acids lower triglyceride, which is a type of fat found in the bloodstream. After sugar enters the body, it will be synthesized into triglyceride. Although triglyceride is an essential substance, excess triglyceride may lead to health problems associated with hardening of arteries and heart disease. Cod liver oil helps reduce blood pressure, pain and swelling as it manages triglyceride levels.
Cod liver oil also contains essential vitamins that nourish the body. Vitamin A is necessary for the health and protection of eyesight, skin, and supports the development of teeth, bone and hair, while vitamin D contributes to mineral absorption for the maintenance and development of teeth and bones.
Vitamin D has been known to help prevent skin conditions, including vitiligo, scleroderma, psoriasis, actinic keratosis, and lupus vulgaris. It can also help lift the immune system and prevent certain autoimmune diseases.
Vitamin A is another fat-soluble vitamin that plays a big role in eyesight, with cod liver having one of the highest concentrations, along with beef liver.
- essential component of rhodopsin (a protein that absorbs light in retinal receptors)
- supports normal functioning of conjunctival membranes and cornea
- supports cell growth
- promotes the normal formation of organs (heart, lungs, kidneys, etc,)
Take 1 Cod Liver Oil softgel twice daily.
Jamieson Vitamins Cod Liver Oil contains the following ingredients:
No salt, sugar, starch, gluten, lactose or mercury.
- cod liver oil (Gadus morhua) 300 mg
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 27 mg
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 30 mg
- vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate) 375 mcg RAE / 1250 IU (From Cod Liver Oil)
- vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 10 mcg / 400 IU
- soybean oil
- Taking cod liver oil with meals can often decrease possible side effects, although side effects are unlikely.
- Store out of reach of children.
- Read label carefully and fallow manufacturers instructions, unless otherwise instructed by a health care professional.