Echinacea Angustifolia 200 mg 30 Gelcaps
OUT OF STOCK
immune support against cold & flu | pharmaceutically pure
Give your immune system a lift with Jamieson Echinacea (Echinacea Angustifolia) 200 mg (30 gelcaps). Echinacea is an herb (related to the daisy) that is used to help fight infections, such as those associated with the common cold, flu and other upper respiratory infections.
Echinacea has the following health benefits:
- functions as an antibiotic and anti-fungal
- stimulates the immune system
- helps prevent and relieve cold and flu symptoms
- limits the duration and severity of sore throats, ear and eye infections
- gives relief to tonsillitis, inflamed gums, and mucus problems
- reduces the symptoms of some allergies
- promotes healing of skin wounds and inflammatory conditions such as canker sores, cuts, scrapes, boils, abscesses, and eczema
- Polysaccharides are non-digestible fibres (carbohydrates), classified as a pre-biotic, that are said to encourage the growth of healthy bacteria in the gut.
- Alkylamides are organic compounds that help modulate immune response.
- Cichoric Acid is an organic compound with antioxidant capabilities.
Jamieson Vitamins Echinacea Angustifolia contains the following ingredients:
- echinacea (5:1) extract (Echinacea angustifolia root) 200 mg
Equivalent to 1,000 mg dried herb. Standardized to 2% echinacosides.
- soybean oil
- soy lecithin
- yellow beeswax
- caramel colour
- black iron oxide
- titanium dioxide
- yellow iron Oxide
- Echinacea cannot be expected to indefinitely boost immune function that is not otherwise supported by good lifestyle choices, including the acquisition of adequate rest, water, and nutritional support.
- Do not used product if you have an allergy to flowers of the daisy family.
- Consult a health professional for use beyond 8 weeks.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- Store away from children.