Effervescent Magnesium 200 mg | 10 Citrus Punch Tablets
OUT OF STOCK
Jamieson Vitamins Effervescent Magnesium 200 mg (10 tablets) is a hydrating liquid magnesium supplement that's more readily absorbed by the body than regular tablets. Each refreshing drink tablet is naturally sweetened with stevia, a plant-derived sweetener, and is fortified with magnesium and vitamins D and K.
It's estimated that as many as 80% of us are low in magnesium. Jamieson Effervescent Magnesium contains 200 milligrams of "mighty magnesium," a mineral that supports more than 300 enzymatic functions throughout the body. Magnesium's is known to be a key player in energy production, bone formation and heart health. Many health professionals recommend taking magnesium supplements in addition to eating a magnesium-rich diet, full of leafy greens, nuts and seeds. This is because the modern diet is such that few people are consuming adequate magnesium.
Along with calcium and vitamin D, magnesium is needed to build and maintain healthy bones and teeth. Around half of the body's magnesium is stored in bones. Magnesium actually helps incorporate calcium into bones, which assures proper bone mineral density. Women, especially—who are at a higher risk of osteoporosis and arthritis—should monitor their magnesium intake.
Magnesium also supports detoxification. The body’s most powerful antioxidant, glutathione, is synthesized with the help of magnesium and helps the body purge chemicals, heavy metals and other toxins.
Magnesium is an important mineral for the following:
- bone and teeth health
- energy production (digesting, absorbing and utilizing proteins, fats and carbohydrates)
- weight management
- reducing stress (regulating adrenal stress hormones)
- healthy cholesterol and blood sugar levels
- cell and tissue growth and repair
- protein synthesis
- nerve and muscle health
- normal bowel function
- relaxation of blood vessels
Magnesium deficiency is common and is associated with symptoms such as loss of appetite, headache, nausea, weakness, and fatigue. Some health professionals believe that magnesium deficiency is the underlying cause of many of today's common health conditions, which include the following:
- heart disease
- thyroid disorders
- kidney disease
- tooth decay
- nerve problems
- premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
Dissolve one Jamieson Effervescent Magnesium tablet in 4-6 oz. of cool water daily.
Store between 15ºC-25ºC.
Jamieson Effervescent Magnesium 200 mg Citrus Punch contains the following ingredients:
[per effervescent tablet]
- magnesium (carbonate, oxide, sulfate) 200 mg
- vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 2.5 mcg/100 IU
- vitamin K1 (phylloquinone) 40 mcg
- sodium bicarbonate
- potassium bicarbonate
- citric acid
- natural flavours (Fruit punch, Orange, Tangerine)
- wheat germ oil
- Stevia rebaudiana leaf
- natural colours (Vegetable juice, Riboflavin)
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to taking Jamieson Effervescent Magnesium if you are taking blood thinners.
- Excess magnesium may cause diarrhea, nausea and stomach cramps.
- Individuals who have difficulty processing high doses of magnesium may develop muscle weakness, confusion, lethargy and difficulty breathing.
- Store beyond the reach of children.