Exxtra-C Vitamin C 1,000 mg | TIMED RELEASE 75 Capsules
OUT OF STOCK
Jamieson Vitamins Exxtra-C Vitamin C Timed Release 1,000 mg (75 capsules) contains Quali-C, which is Jamieson's high-grade ascorbic acid that is more easily digested and less likely to cause stomach irritation or diarrhea. Micro-encapsulated beadlets gradually release vitamin C into the body over a period of 8 hours (with sustained release-activity over 24-hours)
Health benefits of vitamin C--the most popular vitamin on the market--include the following:
- helps fortify the immune system (and can help reduce the severity of cold and flu symptoms)
- functions as an antioxidant that helps neutralize free radical damage
- helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums
- assists in the formation of connective tissue (i.e. collagen)
- plays a role in wound healing
- helps the body to metabolize fats and proteins
- may reduce the severity and duration of the common cold
- is gentle on the stomach
- helps prevent cataracts and supports overall eye and vision health
- is required to help regulate blood sugar levels in diabetics
Adults, take 1 Exxtra-C capsule daily.
Jamieson Exxtra-C 1,000 mg Capsules - Timed release contains the following ingredients:
No salt, starch, gluten, lactose or GMOs.
- vitamin C (ascorbic acid from DSM Quali-C) 1,000 mg
- organic sugar
- natural beta carotene colour
- natural food glaze
- purified magnesium silicate
- tartaric acid
- titanium dioxide
- Store out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Read label carefully prior to use.
- We recommend you speak with a health care professional before using this product.