Flax 1,000 mg with Omega-3 (ALA) | BONUS Softgels 200 Capsules
Made From Canadian Flax
Jamieson Vitamins Flax 1,000 mg (200 softgels) is a rich source of dietary fibre, micronutrients, protein, antioxidants and essential fatty acid alpha-linolenic acid (also known as ALA or omega-3). In fact, Jamieson Flax provides 500 mg alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) per capsule.
- ALA is a short-chained omega-3 fatty acid that supports cardiovascular health.
Flaxseed oil is one of the richest sources of lignans, which are a group of plant chemical compounds. Lignans are phytoestrogens, which are estrogen-like chemicals that act as antioxidants with anti-inflammatory powers.
Flax has a lot of health benefits! The Latin translation of flax means "the most useful."
- helps improve omega-6 to omega-3 acid ratio
- promotes regularity by adding bulk to stool and drawing water into digestive track
- helps lower blood cholesterol
- improves immune function
- supports skin, brain and joint health
- helps reduce inflammation associated with gout, lupus and fibrocystic breasts
Regular consumption of flax may also decrease likelihood of developing chronic inflammatory diseases, such as heart disease, stroke, diabetes, cancer, and obesity.
Take 3 Jamieson Flax softgels daily with food.
Store in a cool, dry place away from light, heat and air.
Jamieson Flax Oil Omega 3 ALA capsules contains the following ingredients:
- organic Canadian flaxseed oil (Linum usitassimum, GMO-free) 1,000 mg
Alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) 500 mg
- Store out of reach of children.
- We recommend that you store Webber Naturals Flaxseed Oil in a refrigerator, or in a cool, dry, place away from light, heat, and air.
- Doses of 30 grams and higher per day may cause loose stools and diarrhea.
- Prior to use, consult a health care professional if you are pregnant, nursing, or have a bleeding disorder.