Ginkgo Max 120 (Ginkgo Biloba) 2,000 mg | BONUS +30 Caplets 60 Tablets
OUT OF STOCK
90 caplets for the price of 60
Jamieson Vitamins Ginkgo Max 120 (90 caplets) is a potent daily supplement that contains herbal leaf extracts of the plant ginkgo biloba. Ginkgo biloba (also called maidenhair tree) is a large, hardy tree with no living relatives, although some living ginkgo trees are thought to be 1,500 years old.
Ginkgo biloba health benefits are thought to be associated with its ability to improve blood and oxygen flow to the brain.
- may help relieve symptoms of depression (and other mood disorders)
- may improve memory, concentration and mental sharpness
- used to improve overall cognitive function and brain health
Ginkgo biloba leaf extract contain flavonoids, glycosides and terpenoids, which function as antioxidants that stabalize free radicals, strengthen the immune system, and protect genetic material and cells. Studies show that ginkgo biloba improves circulation to the brain and helps enhance memory, mental sharpness, and other cognitive functions.
Adults, take 1 Ginkgo Max caplet daily with food. Consult a health care professional for use beyond 4 weeks.
Jamieson Ginkgo Max 120 contains the following ingredients:
- ginkgo biloba extract (55:1) 80 mg
80 mg of ginkgo biloba extract is equivalent to 4,400 mg of dried leaves.
- 24% flavone glycosides
- 6% terpene lactones
- dicalcium phosphate
- soy polysaccharides
- vegetable stearic acid
- vegetable magnesium stearate
- Store out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant or nursing we recommend consult a health care professional prior to use.
- Consult a health care professional for use beyond 4 weeks.