Glucosamine Chondroitin 500 mg | Shellfish Free 180 Capsules
Shellfish-Free | Osteoarthritis Relief
Jamieson Vitamins Glucosamine & Chondroitin 500 mg (180 softgels) is a daily supplement that promotes pain-free movement in users with joint aches and pains. As we age, cartilage--the flexible, rubbery connective tissue that provides padding for bones and joints--wears down. This can cause inflammation, pain, and the further break down of cartilage and connective tissue.
Jamieson Vitamins Glucosamine & Chondroitin contains substances that help stimulate growth and replace what is lost with age. Benefits may include the following:
- slower progression of osteoarthritis
- improved joint and connective tissue structure
- relief from pain, stiffness and swelling
When the cartilage on the ends of joints wear down, the exposed bones rub together. Glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin sulfate work at a cellular level, helping treat the underlying cause of pain and inflammation, instead of just masking the pain. When used together, these two sulfates are especially effective at stabilizing cartilage and slowing the process of osteoarthritis.
- Glucosamine is a naturally occurring substance found in joint fluid that stimulates the making of glycosaminoglycans (GAGs)--compounds that are key components of cartilage and connective tissue. Glucosamine builds cartilage and helps reduce pain, stiffness, tenderness and swelling.
- Chondroitin attracts nutrient-rich fluids into cartilage. Cartilage requires fluid, or it becomes dry, painful, and can cause nutrient loss in joints. Chondroitin also halts the formation of certain enzymes that break down joint tissues.
Glucosamine is usually extracted from chitin, which is found in the shells of lobster, shrimp and crab. Since there are many people with shellfish allergies, Jamieson Vitamins offers glucosamine supplements that are sourced from North American corn.
Adults, take 1 softgel 3 times daily with food. Use for a minimum of 4 weeks to see health benefits.
Jamieson Vitamins Shellfish Free Glucosamine Chondroitin contains the following ingredients:
No salt, sugar, starch, gluten or lactose.
- glucosamine HCl 300 mg
- chondroitin sulfate 200 mg
- soybean oil
- yellow beeswax
- natural caramel colour
- titanium dioxide
- We recommend you speak with a health care professional before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, or have diabetes or asthma.
- Rare side effects of glucosamine intake include drowsiness, headache, and minor skin reactions.
- Store out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose, unless directed by a health care professional.