Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM 1,300 mg 120 Capsules
- slower progression of osteoarthritis
- improved joint and connective tissue structure
- relief from pain, stiffness and swelling
- Glucosamine is a naturally occurring substance found in joint fluid that stimulates the making of glycosaminoglycans (GAGs)--compounds that are key components of cartilage and connective tissue. Glucosamine builds cartilage and helps reduce pain, stiffness, tenderness and swelling.
- Chondroitin attracts nutrient-rich fluids into cartilage. Cartilage requires fluid, or it becomes dry, painful, and can cause nutrient loss in joints. Chondroitin also halts the formation of certain enzymes that break down joint tissues.
- MSM is a non-toxic, natural pain reliever and powerful anti-inflammatory. MSM inhibits pain impulses along nerve fibres, helping reduce pain and muscle spasms. It also increases blood supply and softens scar tissue.
Jamieson Vitamins Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM 1300 mg contains the following ingredients:
No shellfish; no salt, sugar, gluten or lactose.
- glucosamine sulfate 500 mg (Aspergillus niger chitin, North American corn)
- chondroitin sulfate (bovine cartilage) 400 mg
- methyl sulfonylmethane (MSM) 400 mg
- modified cellulose gum
- vegetable stearic acid
- vegetable magnesium stearate
- water-soluble cellulose
- titanium dioxide
- polyethylene glycol
- polysorbate 80
- Brazilian palm tree wax
- We recommend you speak with a health care professional before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, or have diabetes or asthma.
- Rare side effects of glucosamine intake include drowsiness, headache, and minor skin reactions.
- Store out of reach of children.