Glucosamine Chondroitin Sulfates 900 mg | Shellfish-Free 125 Caplets
Jamieson Vitamins Glucosamine & Chondroitin Sulfate 900 mg (125 caplets) is a daily supplement that promotes pain-free movement in users with joint aches and pains. As we age, cartilage--the flexible, rubbery connective tissue that provides padding for bones and joints--wears down. This can cause inflammation, pain, and the further break down of cartilage and connective tissue.
Jamieson Vitamins Glucosamine & Chondroitin contains substances that help stimulate growth and replace what is lost with age. Benefits may include the following:
- slower progression of osteoarthritis
- improved joint and connective tissue structure
- relief from pain, stiffness and swelling
When the cartilage on the ends of joints wear down, the exposed bones rub together. Glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin sulfate work at a cellular level, helping treat the underlying cause of pain and inflammation, instead of just masking the pain. When used together, these two sulfates are especially effective at stabilizing cartilage and slowing the process of osteoarthritis.
- Glucosamine is a naturally occurring substance found in joint fluid that stimulates the making of glycosaminoglycans (GAGs)--compounds that are key components of cartilage and connective tissue. Glucosamine builds cartilage and helps reduce pain, stiffness, tenderness and swelling.
- Chondroitin attracts nutrient-rich fluids into cartilage. Cartilage requires fluid, or it becomes dry, painful, and can cause nutrient loss in joints. Chondroitin also halts the formation of certain enzymes that break down joint tissues.
Adults, take 1 caplet 3 times daily with food. Use for a minimum of 4 weeks to see a health benefits.
Jamieson Glucosamine & Chondroitin Sulfate 900mg contains the following ingredients:
No shellfish, salt, sugar, gluten or lactose.
- glucosamine sulfate 500 mg (Aspergillus niger chitin from fermented corn)
- chondroitin sulfate 400 mg (bovine cartilage)
- vegetable stearic acid
- magnesium stearate
- polyethylene glycol
- titanium dioxide
- vegetable acetoglycerides
- water-soluble cellulose
- polysorbate 80
- xanthan gum
- Brazilian palm tree wax
- We recommend you speak with a health care professional before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, or have diabetes or asthma.
- Rare side effects of glucosamine intake include drowsiness, headache, and minor skin reactions.
- Store out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.