Green Tea Phytosome Complex 30 Capsules
Jamieson Vitamins Green Tea Phytosome Complex (30 capsules) is a daily supplement that combines green tea extracts with a Phytosome Complex. Phytosome is an active ingredient that is said to increase absorption of herbal extracts, such as green tea.
Green tea is loaded with powerful nutrients that can improve the overall health and well-being of the user. Antioxidants in green tea innclude flavonoids, cetechins and polyphenols.
After sugar enters the body, it will be synthesized into triglyceride. Although triglyceride is an essential substance, excess triglyceride will be transformed into fat. Green tea counteracts the effects of high triglyceride because green tea contains polyphenols.
- Polyphenols trigger a certain enzyme in the body that dissolves excess triglyceride.
- Regular consumption of green tea triggers helps trigger weight loss.
- Antioxidants in green tea stimulate the process known as thermogenics, which helps increase metabolism without raising heart rate. Green tea stimulates the releases of fat into the blood stream, which the body then uses as fuel.
- Green tea supports vascular and cardiovascular health.
- Green tea helps reduce LDL "bad" cholesterol.
- Green tea improves skincare and helps fight signs of aging.
- Green tea works as an antibacterial and may help ward off the cold and flu symptoms.
- improves cognitive function
- contains caffeine that stimulates brain and body function
- helps fight depression
Take 2 Green Tea Phytosome Complex capsules daily with meals. Consult a health care professional for use beyond 12 weeks.
Jamieson Green Tea Phytosome Complex contains the following ingredients:
No salt, sugar, starch, gluten or lactose.
- Green Tea Phytosome Complex, 100 mg (Camellia sinensis, leaf, 33 mg standardized to 60% polyphenols and 40% EGCG, Phosphatidylcholine (glycine max, soybean) 67 mg)
- green tea (30:1) extract (Camelia sinensis, leaf) 40 mg
- dicalcium phosphate
- vegetable magnesium stearate
- titanium dioxide
- Store out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a liver disorder or develop symptoms of liver trouble (such as abdominal pain, dark urine or jaundice). Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have an iron deficiency, or if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.