Herbal Diuretic for Fluid Retention 60 Capsules
Jamieson Herbal Diuretic (60 capsules) is a naturally derived herbal formula that provides relief of symptoms associated with fluid retention.
- relieves edema (body fluid retention)
- relieves inflammation of the bladder, kidney and urinary tract
- functions as a urinary tract antiseptic
- Uva ursi is berry bearing plant that helps reduce bacteria in urine. It also functions as an anti-inflammatory.
- Buchu is a flowering plant that is understood to kill germs and promote urine flow.
Adults, take 3 Herbal Diuretic capsules up to 3 times daily. Capsules may be dissolved in tea.
Store between 15°C-25°C.
Jamieson Herbal Diuretic contains the following ingredients:
No salt, sugar, starch, gluten or lactose.
- uva ursi leaf (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi 4:1 extract) 50 mg
- buchu leaf (Barosma betulina 4:1 extract) 25 mg
- dicalcium phosphate
- vegetable magnesium stearate
- water-soluble cellulose
- Uva Ursi may interfere with the absorption of Anticholinergic Drugs
- Avoid consuming citrus fruits, tomatoes and vitamin C when taking this product, as they can increase the acidity of the urine. This can reduce the antibacterial effects of this product and limit its ability to fight UTIs.
- Consult a health care professional prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing or have an underlying medical condition that requires continued use for more than 5 days.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage. Extremely high doses can cause vomiting, nausea, shortness of breath, ringing in the ears, convulsions, and discolouration of the urine. Long-term use can also lead to liver damage.
- Store out of reach of children.